Why is Tystane Martell heir of Dorne? on the show?

Black Dragons

I agree. But the issue is that the show usually justifies it's changes with "We just don't have time", which is certainly not true. Look at Tyrion's change. That was a brutally change of characterization. And that was the answer. Quentyn is a dearly character to me, but I do think It's a plot that it's mostly filler and the show shouldn't bother with it. George never claimed he did not had time to other characters. All in all, I think the issue is Craster's Keep seemed too much of an unnecessary tease. Jon and Bran not meeting is even more silly. And it just seems OOC of Jon to not even search for his brother. I agree that a scene where Jon would let Bran go would have been brilliant.

I agree with you that Jon's arc was the best for Jon in all four seasons.

The "we just don't have time" is getting old, agreed on that.

And well, we both agree on the other stuff. I really felt like we needed to see a scene in which Jon lets Bran go, but I think they didn't do it for the Stannis trying to make Jon Lord of Winterfell.

Nope.

We don't actually know who's more important.

If Victarion gets some dragons, he'll be, for sure. If he dies like nothing, Victarion will be oficially filler of the worst quality.

With Arianne, it all depends on her and fAegon.

No their isn't, Kevan, a man raised in CR and lived there as his brother's right hand, believes there is enough gold there to pay millions worth of debt. D&D pulled this out their ass, it ignores how without money the Lannisters would not have most well trained force or armored.

DId he pay it off already? I dont remember if he did. And if he hasn't yet, why?

If Victarion gets some dragons, he'll be, for sure. If he dies like nothing, Victarion will be oficially filler of the worst quality.

You're right.

I just think Arianne and fAegon story is a lot more plausible than Victarion actually getting the dragons and not backfiring

You're right.

I just think Arianne and fAegon story is a lot more plausible than Victarion actually getting the dragons and not backfiring

You want my honest answer? Moqorro is not there just because we needed to see some cool powers. That Horn, and that Red Priest...be careful, Mother od Dragons. Be careful.

How do you actually see him getting those dragons? Im thinking Euron just sent him on a suicide mission to get rid of potential threats to his title.

LOL. Vic has 4 canon chapters, Arianne has 2.

And those two were awesome, Vic is great dude, but largely, Arianne is as important as him if not more. To say other wise ignores how they are pretty much at the same boat as of now.

How do you actually see him getting those dragons? Im thinking Euron just sent him on a suicide mission to get rid of potential threats to his title.

I don't care if he gets one or not, I just want to see him punch one with his flaming fist of justice.

DId he pay it off already? I dont remember if he did. And if he hasn't yet, why?

He didn't pay it off yet, but he was considering it as a last resort. The money needed would've been a sizable part of the Lannister fortune, so he was looking for other means of paying off the debt before considering using Lannister gold.

To be fair, there are hints that the Lannisters lost a large chunk of their fortune in the books as well.

Kevan mentions that he wishes Littflefinger were in KL and he laments the Iron Throne's debt to the Iron Bank.

Yeah, but he also mentions in the epilogue of DWD, when they already have lost a significant amount of money in the war, that the Lannisters can afford to make all the payments the Iron Throne did to the Iron Bank.

I honestly think Moqorro will make the Horn work. Euron may have done that, but he didn't know about Moqorro. And he didn't know about Victarion's true intentions.

Also, why would Euron let 15,000 men and his 100 biggest and best ships to go there? Just to die?

I mean...there's a reason for Viserion and Rhaegal being just there, without her mother, and Victarion arriving that same moment. With an actual sorcerer.

Also, there is a pretty easy way to get rid off the Meeren know: the city burning.

Yeah, but he also mentions in the epilogue of DWD, when they already have lost a significant amount of money in the war, that the Lannisters can afford to make all the payments the Iron Throne did to the Iron Bank.

IIRC, Kevan said he will resort to using Lannister money to pay the Iron Thrones debts.

I guess the fact that Kevan considers it is a sign that they still have some amounts of gold.

I honestly think Moqorro will make the Horn work. Euron may have done that, but he didn't know about Moqorro. And he didn't know about Victarion's true intentions.

Also, why would Euron let 15,000 men and his 100 biggest and best ships to go there? Just to die?

I mean...there's a reason for Viserion and Rhaegal being just there, without her mother, and Victarion arriving that same moment. With an actual sorcerer.

Also, there is a pretty easy way to get rid off the Meeren know: the city burning.

Im thinking he's sending Victarion in to weaken the defenses and get killed in the first wave, then Euron attacks and crushes Dany. At least I think that's his plan.

Im thinking he's sending Victarion in to weaken the defenses and get killed in the first wave, then Euron attacks and crushes Dany. At least I think that's his plan.

How? He cannot travel through the Narrow Sea.

His ships are too small to do that, he even says so.

How? He cannot travel through the Narrow Sea.

His ships are too small to do that, he even says so.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Euron was ON one of those ships Victarion is leading. We already know the guy dabbles in magic and he's said to do some really unnatural things.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Euron was ON one of those ships Victarion is leading. We already know the guy dabbles in magic and he's said to do some really unnatural things.

Well, then there is something I cannot answer. If Euron is there, so be it.

It's nearly impossible, since Victarion has lost half of his Fleet, and war galleys were crowded as hell. So the chances for him being there are nearly none.

I mean...if Euron is there, who is leading the Ironborn? Unless you think something about a magical twin.

Archived