*Book Spoilers* Predicting the Season 5 Episode Titles

Oriolesmagic

Epsiode 9 "Daggers in the dark"?

Also for the Hardhome episode - "Dead things in the water" would be pretty awesome title name! :drool:

Although a part of me hopes they have Jon become LC and go through his ups and downs a leader this season and in season 6 episode 2 the for the watch scene happens.

There's no need for us to not say "series" in the context we're familiar with (though "show" does work for everyone, I guess). There's as many North Americans as Europeans on these boards, I think. Just so long as we clarify things when there's some confusion.

So it appears Winter is Coming picked up on this thread and the one I started over at Reddit and made a post about it. Pretty cool, so I thought I'd share. Though it appears the author was unaware of some things, like Jorah and Tyrion going through The Sorrows together. It seems like someone corrected him down in the comments though, so that's good.

http://winteriscoming.net/2015/01/27/season-5-speculation-will-episodes-title/

My first post was the opening post of the thread but I thought I would update what my predictions are now that we know what we know.

5x01: Valonqar (Cersei's Dream)

5x02: No One (Arya needs to become "No One" at the HoBaW)

5x03: Seven-Pointed Star (Faith Millitant is reborn)

5x04: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (Jaime and Bronn arrive in Dorne)

5x05: The Sorrows (Tyrion and Jorah float into the Sorrows) A Heart of Stone would be a great name IF LS makes her entrance here)

5x06: Hear Me Roar (Cersei is arrested)

5x07: Sons of the Harpy (Tension's escalating in Meereen)

5x08: A Feast for Crows (Hardhome)

5x09: A Dance with Dragons (Daznak's Pit)

5x10: Winter (Pink Letter)

I really like the idea of the last three episodes being the same or similar to the books being covered in this season.

this show is pushing some things back i don't think jon even gets elected lord commander till the end of the season.

There is a lot of speculation on the title of the episode where Jon gets stabbed. My theory is that since they are showing Hardhome, that and uniting the wildlings are Jon's big plot points this season, including the burning of Mance, and dealing with internal issues, culminating with the execution of Slynt later than in the book, at the end of the season. I predict:

6x01 For the Watch - end the Season 6 premiere with Jon Snow's death, maybe having the PInk Letter being written and sent in 5x10

There is a lot of speculation on the title of the episode where Jon gets stabbed. My theory is that since they are showing Hardhome, that and uniting the wildlings are Jon's big plot points this season, including the burning of Mance, and dealing with internal issues, culminating with the execution of Slynt later than in the book, at the end of the season. I predict:

6x01 For the Watch - end the Season 6 premiere with Jon Snow's death, maybe having the PInk Letter being written and sent in 5x10

i see jon getting the offer for winterfell and getting elected at the end of this season, get attack next season either early or late in the season.

1. Cersei is a Fucked Up Bitch

2. Arya Loses a Large Part of Her Identity

3. Jaime is Sent Off to a Deserty Hole

4. Tyrion and Jorah are Cock Brothers

5. Off Goes Janos' Head (Jon Becomes a Man)

6. Dany Feels a Bit Overwhelmed By it All

7. Reek Has Second and Third Thoughts About the Decency of His Master

8. The Threat of the Others Finally Has Some Tangible Consequences

9. Drogon Makes a Belated Appearance

10. Oh No Jon's Dead

Best thing I've read all day. :bowdown:

i see jon getting the offer for winterfell and getting elected at the end of this season, get attack next season either early or late in the season.

Have you seen the leaked scripts from August? Jon is elected in episode 2 (note, a number of the the info in the scripts is confirmed in the trailer so it looks very likely to be legit).

Thanks!

Well, they are most likely true. But aren't the scripts a little bit short? I mean... Not so many scenes in ep 1, eh?

It's not all of the scenes, certainly.

"Then another scene with Pod and Brienne where they are chased by Vale guards on Littlefingers orders implies a scene that took place before it."

Don't ask me how this person got a hold of some, yet not all of the script.

Well, this is more a compilation of some I saw on this thread, plus some I came with:

1: Valonqar

2: No One

3: The Seven-Pointed Star

4: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (these four were really good ideas!)

5: The Ghost of Winterfell (referencing numerous deaths on Winterfell)

6: The Sons of The Harpy (when the situation in Meereen gets ugly)

7: Lioness (Cersei arrested, liked that idea)

8: Heart of Stone (when Brienne meets LSH / Hardhome)

9: What Remains (Walk of shame / Mercy)

10: Daggers in the Dark (Jon's stabbing)

1. The Valonquar (Cersei flashback, confrontation with Jaime about Tyrion, Stannis offers to legitimize Jon, Sons of the Harpy introduced, more Dany, some Winterfell stuff, )

2. No One (Tyrion/Varys stuff, Jon is elected LC, Funeral of Tywin, Cersie/Jaime receive threat from Dorne and she demands him to go get her, Dany stuff, Arya arrives in Bravos, stuff at the Vale)

3. The Seven Pointed Star (Tyrion and Jorah meet at the brothel, Jaime and Bronn head for Dorne, Arya stuff, High Sparrow introduced, Melisandre stuff, the Faith destroys Littlefingers' brothel, some stuff at the wall)

4. Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken (Jaime and Bronn arrive in Dorne where things escalate, Bronn is killed Jaime is captured, Winterfell stuff, Dany stuff, Littlefinger and Sansa stuff- I think they devise a plan and he heads back to Kings Landing, Tyrion and Jorah stuff )

5. Lord Snow (Loras arrested/Tommen comforts Margery, Cersei's paranoia begins to escalate, Jon executes Slynt, some stuff in Dorne, Tyrell/Cersei stuff, Sansa starts showing she's not so innocent after all, Littlefinger arrive in King Landing, Grey Worm is killed)

6. Sorrows (some stuff in the North, Littlefinger/Cersei stuff, Dany get set to marry Hizdahr, Tyrion and Jorah travel through the Sorrows, Stannis/Jon/Mel scene, Stannis leaves/Mel stays, Arya goes blind)

7. The Ghost of Winterfell (Jon prepares to go to Hardhome, some stuff in Dorne, Sansa stuff, Stannis stuff, the whole "Ghost of Winterfell" Chapter ends with Theon's jump, Tyrion and Jorah are sold innto slavery)

8. Dead Things in the Water (Jorah finds out he has grey scale, Arya training, Cersei is arrested, Theon shown to be alive, Ramsay freaks out about losing his "Reek", Hardhome)

9. Fire and Blood (Deep Motte, Jaime is allowed to leave Dorne, Fire and Blood speech, Tyrion and Jorah find Danny, "Daggers in the Dark" speech, Cersei meets with High Sparrow, Sansa finale, Arya regains sight)

10. Penance (Mercy, For the Watch, Daznak's pit, The walk, Theon is found by Stannis and his sister and possibly killed, Jaime stuff, Boltons)

Thoughts?

Archived