Aspects of the story you're weirdly obsessed with

Chebyshov

Jon Snow and his troupe of wildlings and green boys... The food in the books too.

Other than that noup. I don't have any weird obsession for some aspect of the story.

Never thought of this as an obsession of mine, but for the GoT S4 premiere, I made sister's stew and lemon cakes.

Never thought of this as an obsession of mine, but for the GoT S4 premiere, I made sister's stew and lemon cakes.

How was the sister's stew??? I've been dying to make that one once the weather cools down where I am. It looks friggin delicious (at least in the cookbook pictures, not sure if the blog has the same pictures. But I'm sure those look friggin delicious also)

But yeah, I don't think I need to say what I bits I'm weirdly obsessed with... Dorne is the only region I feel relatively versed in (which I'm fine with lol) compared to how extensively some of you great folks know other parts of the universe! I'm also tryna get versed in the Life and Times of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, but that is mostly just a good-faith reaction to some of the Dany detractors out there in the ether ;)

How was the sister's stew??? I've been dying to make that one once the weather cools down where I am. It looks friggin delicious (at least in the cookbook pictures, not sure if the blog has the same pictures. But I'm sure those look friggin delicious also)

I kind of winged my own recipe based on the book description (I do that) and half-pureed some of the veggies in it so I wouldn't need to use cream. So it was anachronistic I'm sure, but who has 3 types of crab meat lying around anyway?! But it was good, damn good. I mean who doesn't like a hearty seafood stew with homemade bread? (Stannis, probably).

I kind of winged my own recipe based on the book description (I do that) and half-pureed some of the veggies in it so I wouldn't need to use cream. So it was anachronistic I'm sure, but who has 3 types of crab meat lying around anyway?! But it was good, damn good. I mean who doesn't like a hearty seafood stew with homemade bread? (Stannis, probably).

God that sounds so good just reading that. I need to make breakfast...

But yeah, cheers on making your own way! I wish I was skilled enough in the kitchen to do that. Maybe someday. Alas, I must rely on the suckers' cookbook for now! (Though through that I can really really recommend their take on the leek soup, beans and bacon, and mulled wine. Oh. My. God.)

God that sounds so good just reading that. I need to make breakfast...

But yeah, cheers on making your own way! I wish I was skilled enough in the kitchen to do that. Maybe someday. Alas, I must rely on the suckers' cookbook for now! (Though through that I can really really recommend their take on the leek soup, beans and bacon, and mulled wine. Oh. My. God.)

Lol, well the lemon cakes were another story...I have no intuition when it comes to baking.

Now that I think about it, mulled wine may be just the thing for the S5 premiere. In excess.

Lol, well the lemon cakes were another story...I have no intuition when it comes to baking.

Now that I think about it, mulled wine may be just the thing for the S5 premiere. In excess.

Would a thread inventing aSoIaF related cocktails be considered off topic?

Archived