When its in ur hands

Nozlym

I will probably go over the family trees first, then read about the histories of the Targaryen kings. Then stuff on Starks, Lannisters, Tyrells, Hightowers, and all about Dorne. I am most strongly into history and biography, less into anthropology and mythology (though I enjoy them, too). So biographies of kings and dynasties are more my speed and I'll probably do things like the early histories of the First Men, the Andals, and the Rhoynar near the end. Stuff about Sothyros, Yi Ti etc will come near the end, too, as most are places we've never really seen in the novels. I would love to take a day off work and read cover-to-cover that first day, but that's not very realistic, so I probably won't get enough sleep that night!

I'm going to be getting it on my lunch hour at work. Then kick back and read it right there in the middle of the office with not a care in the world.

Will probably flick through to find out about the grandfather/uncle of my main MUSH character (Leowyn and Corwyn Corbray) first of all :P

First I'll look at all the gorgeous artwork that'll be in this book. After that, it's straight to the family trees (genealogy is a hobby of mine so this is a must for me) after that The Doom, Targaryen reigns, the North, The first men & Dorne (anything left comes in after that).

I'll have to fight my SO so I can start reading it first :fencing:

Looking at artwork definitely goes first, then reading and commenting. I don't have preferences for any part or house history over the other, but I'll probably read all in couple of days...I suppose I'll keep on rereading it until WoW isn't finally out or until I feel so sick of it and go reread ASoIaF again... and then repeat entire process.

Archived