The 100

Warg Arry

The 100 Based on a book by the same name. The first in a series. By Kass Morgan.

Is a CW Sci-Fi show. A post apocalyptic earth. Humans escaped nuclear extermination by escaping into space on the Ark eventually joining with other human escapees - space ships from various nations.

But after nearly 100 year. Life is becoming unsustainable on the Ark. So desperate choices must be made.

Here is where the first season brings us in.

The 100 season 1 trailer

An Article about why we should give this show a chance.

"Introducing the 100: The best show you're not watching" -- In the author's opinion

All caught up? Love the Show? Awesome! I want to talk about it too.

Season 2 begins October 22

I admit that I originally stopped watching the show around episode 3.

It was good and I was substantially intrigued. But it was a bit constant. It didn't feel like there was any slowing down.

And for the stress I was going through when I first picked it up. I needed a break.

Glad I went back to it.

It's far from flawless.

Any "Teen angst" involved fuels the story in a compelling way. Which is a nice element to the series. Rather than something you just have to get through as an aside from the actual story.

The 100. Have you seen it? What did you think? Will you be tuning in for season 2?

Old thread here: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/107732-the-100-someone-had-to-start-this-thread/

Terrible show - the acting, writing, plot, science, everything about the show is bad, except the fact that it is entertaining... so I'm ready for season two.

I think the stuff on the ground improved (a bit) as the show went on, but the stuff on the Ark just got worse and worse. I found the final scene of season 1 to be completely unsurprising.

I don't mind watching some bad television, and in fact, it can be quite enjoyable. My current bad show is The Lottery on Lifetime - with all of the terrible dialogue that you would expect to find on Lifetime.

The forums search function is so finicky that an advanced search will not find it because neither "the" nor "100" is 4+ characters, and a basic search will yield an unruly number of results. I did an advanced search on goggle, isolating this forum with the qualifier

It's the best way to find obscure or otherwise lost threads here. The problem is that sometimes goggle will be able to find threads that have already been culled by the moderators. So it can be annoying to find the thread you want only to discover that the thread is no longer here. :lol:

You guys mean the show hasn't been canceled? That's a genuine surprise (I also stopped watching after ep. 2 or 3 and forgot about it). Although, to be fair, there was at least one concurrent show with even worse writing ("Crisis"). I guess now "The 100" will have to stand next to "Scorpion" to look good not the worst. That's assuming "Scorpion" will still be around in November.

You guys mean the show hasn't been canceled? That's a genuine surprise (I also stopped watching after ep. 2 or 3 and forgot about it). Although, to be fair, there was at least one concurrent show with even worse writing ("Crisis"). I guess now "The 100" will have to stand next to "Scorpion" to look good not the worst. That's assuming "Scorpion" will still be around in November.

Scorpion will be around. It'll actually do quite well on CBS. It had something like 14m viewers and a 3+ rating and a BBT lead in. It's not going anywhere.

Archived