How long did it take you to read the Whole series?

Black Wolf Smith

I found this test, and my word count was 220 pm, said I would finish in 46 days, but that was at 2 and 1/2 hours a day. When I read aSoIaF the first time, I was reading a lot more. IIRC I read the books in GoT 6 days, aCoK and aSoS together in 8 days*, aFFC in 7, slowly read aDwD in 9 days for a total of 30 days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2766949/How-fast-YOU-read-Take-test-discover-long-finish-bestselling-novels-including-Game-Thrones.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

Just wonder where others stood at.

ETA: I skipped slipping a couple days that week and only slept a few hours on the rest. I had to know what happed next, just had too.

It took me 3 days to finish A Game of Thrones, another 4 to finish a Clash of Kings, a week for A Storm of Swords and another week for a Feast for Crows (super busy and the book was a bore), and three days for a Dance with Dragons.

So around a month. But this was because I had bought the entire series all at once and I am extremely fast reader

About a week on the last re-read, when I had all the books and read in pretty much every available moment. The first time I read them I did not have all the books and had to get them after finishing the last one so it's hard to tell. I think maybe a bit longer overall, though, as I had more information to take in. I'm a very fast reader.

Archived