TTTNE 439 Anyone for Pizza?

KJR the PR of TaFW

Never watched MF, yes I've watched The Flight! Its been awhile but if you're looking for a redemption kind of drama it's pretty good.

You put your picture on your CV? Is that a requirement or just better?

Haven't played darts in fucking forever, last time I did, I got a dart stabbed and stuck in my femur :leaving: haven't been too eager to play since

Um good luck on the flooring however :D

I'm kind of wathcing. I'm posting here and watching in the same time.

Yes I put it on. I guess it's not obligatory I just put it every time.

Ouch for the dart incident. I'll try not to do anything like that. I'm not great but every now and then I actually hit the board. So there's hope.

Auntie Koba, for you -

shirtless joe :leer:

kitten

Big Guy if you're gonna be nice, show respect to us, we'll respect you and welcome you. We will not tolerate insults though

Thank you dear :) That's better !!!

Still wanna hear about the dream?

BTW don't fight other people's fights.

All this has left me feeling I grabbed the wrong end of the stick or did something wrong or w.e. I think I'll go sit in a corner for a while, it's left me feeling.. idk. Not good

Sorry, past experiences have left me not very forgiving

:grouphug: You did nothing wrong, and I agree. I really want you to stay, and I feel pretty certain that I speak for all of us.

Koba, Nym is fighting her own fight. Do you even know what he has said to her when she was really down? No?

Preach it sister :bowdown:

Guess what time it is??????

http://giphy.com/gifs/Q8WIWhArxzNK

I know !!!! Can't wait.

I think it needs a little more green in on the wall to really work. But since the tree to the left is green, I think it works just fine. :)

There is another version with more green but it's too short ( too close to the wall ) so It might not work as good protection for the tiles.

Auntie Koba- Knew you'd like it :leer:

Sure, tell me about it :)

I don't like getting involved but I cannot STAND my friends being insulted.

I think today I was just in a bad mood as it was and took it out on Big Guy by accident. That was wrong of me. My temper gets the better of me sometimes...

Also you weren't wrong in what you said, I agree with you... sort of. Sometimes I feel it's necessary to speak. But sometimes it's better to shut up

Eira- You really, really are sweet :grouphug: I think I need a bit of a breather, though. Funny pictures please! :leer:

Hopefully this fatigue means an easy sleep for me

--

My dad was watching a documentary on what looked like rubber penguins (definitely wasn't the south pole)

... fascinating :lol:

Auntie Koba- Knew you'd like it :leer:

Sure, tell me about it :)

I don't like getting involved but I cannot STAND my friends being insulted.

I think today I was just in a bad mood as it was and took it out on Big Guy by accident. That was wrong of me. My temper gets the better of me sometimes...

Like I said my niece can tell me anything she wants :kiss:

I'm gonna PM you. :)

I like your temper,and we all take it out on other people sometimes,God knows I do,saying and admitting it makes you FABULOUS !!! Love you !

Keep it as is. It honestly looks pretty good. It could be a lot worse.

Thanks for the advice. I think it will stay like that.

I'm kind of wathcing. I'm posting here and watching in the same time.

Yes I put it on. I guess it's not obligatory I just put it every time.

Ouch for the dart incident. I'll try not to do anything like that. I'm not great but every now and then I actually hit the board. So there's hope.

Thank you dear :) That's better !!!

Still wanna hear about the dream?

BTW don't fight other people's fights.

No lol it was a stupid thing from a crazy person, some people don't get the concept of throwing upwards and LOOKING at the board smmfh!

But its over, I won't hold a grudge

Is MF funny so far?

Alright. If you all want to be trolled I will not stand in your way.

I didn't imply that at all, I think what I did this time was both right and wrong, standing up to/arguing with the troll. I did take my anger out on the guy which I shouldn't have but in a way it was justified, if that makes sense.

In situations like these (trolls bothering my friends) I think it's right to stand up. Just that there are situations where speaking up isn't the best course, so I partly agree with Koba too. However this was NOT one of those situations and I appreciate you speaking for us all :grouphug:

We need your caring wonderfulness!! :grouphug:

Auntie Koba- :kiss: alright :)

I only take my temper out on people that are bothering me or my friends, sometimes it is unjustified... I can have a really nasty temper sometimes. I usually don't say horrible things though in my tempers I try to avoid that

Anyway most of my tempers come from rage at things not working properly :lol:

No lol it was a stupid thing from a crazy person, some people don't get the concept of throwing upwards and LOOKING at the board smmfh!

But its over, I won't hold a grudge

Is MF funny so far?

Yes it is so far. I rally laughed out loud couple of times :)

B ) Zar's argument that is both vague and suggestive , when you say show you how people work and react in life is suggesting I don't know how to deal with people or me being helpless.

Yes, it was intentionally vague because I expected you to ask me about it.

By the way and off topic you remind me of EP a lot.

Unless its a water park, no!

Hawt? What? Mamas?

Lol, bad joke?

Trying to lighten the mood. I spose a :leer: to my spam kid could be creepy :uhoh:

:lmao:

Still procrastinating leaving. Dreading the heat. I'm gonna be a mess of freckles.

Ah well, here I goes.

Lol, bad joke?

Trying to lighten the mood. I spose a :leer: to my spam kid could be creepy :uhoh:

:lmao:

Still procrastinating leaving. Dreading the heat. I'm gonna be a mess of freckles.

Ah well, here I goes.

:ROFL:

Its okay, it seems we're all a bit discombobulated :uhoh:

To make it fair, Ive seen what you look like so here's a :leer: for being hot

Hope you have fun and survive the heat! :D also hope marriage council goes well :grouphug:

Um what else? Shit I was going to say something and now I forgot! :bang:

Anyway

I bought a pair of $30 earbuds and they came today :commie: so happy!

Archived