TTTNE 439 Anyone for Pizza?

KJR the PR of TaFW

I am returned. had a good time and a successful sale. :) Will have a few pics in a bit :)

Alex doing archery

Me (the inspiration for the dress)

Stuff for sale

Fighters getting ready

Alex giving me some attitude ;)

I sold all the kids clothes and about 75% of the fabric. Took 4 bins of stuff there, only brought one bin of stuff home

WOW! Looks like you had a blast! I always love going to renaissance fairs.

I need to catch up on some lost sleep this weekend, so I'm calling it an early night. Sleep well spamily, and enjoy the remaining weekend.

WOW! Looks like you had a blast! I always love going to renaissance fairs.

I need to catch up on some lost sleep this weekend, so I'm calling it an early night. Sleep well spamily, and enjoy the remaining weekend.

We did. It was an SCA event. I doubt we can get to a Ren faire this year :( (main difference, in the SCA there are no actors or watchers, everyone participates. Also, they try to leave out the fantasy elements, at least among the adults ;) )

We have two just a bit over an hour away...The PA one and the Maryland one, both are pretty cool.

I am returned. had a good time and a successful sale. :) Will have a few pics in a bit :)

Alex doing archery

Stuff for sale

Fighters getting ready

I sold all the kids clothes and about 75% of the fabric. Took 4 bins of stuff there, only brought one bin of stuff home

This is wonderful Lany! Sounds like you did well :)

Pics are lovely - still can't believe how much you have changed in just a year - the dress looks great and so do you!

Alex doing archery

Stuff for sale

Fighters getting ready

I saw them on fb! These are amazing! The dress :wub: so how long did it take?

I love the color! You look so beautiful, oh and of course your son was quite dashing as well :)

Hey all, I had a great evening! :leer: but now I'm back at the house with my pooch who I love more then anything, besides my siblings.

Hello, Lany! :kiss:

Thank you for sharing the pics with us. And I'm glad that you'll be participating in Secret Santa. =o)

Alex doing archery

Stuff for sale

Fighters getting ready

Hello, Lady Olenna :kiss:, Cora :kiss: and KJR. =o)

Alex doing archery

Stuff for sale

Fighters getting ready

That is great Lany. You look very beautiful my dear :)

Alex is the cutest kid ever :)

Good morning good people of spam. Hope you are all in the pink.

Snip

Hi Helena! It's a long time since I've seen you :grouphug: How's life?

Potato - I talked to Koba on PM, she genuinely had no idea what was going on with Big Guy, she saw a guy being flamed out of the blue and acted accordingly, without knowing what he was really like. I don't blame her for trying to be nice though

We're all allowed to speak our minds, isn't that the point? And of course we're allowed to stand up for our friends. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I talk about what's bothering me even if nobody cares. It makes me feel better getting it off my chest

Anyway the point is we do care, even if you don't believe it.

--

This.. I thought we were past all the arguing and stuff, this place should make me happy but instead I'm feeling really, really sad right now. I don't like this one bit.

I agree Nym... I have always been told that I could always rant and vent as much as I would like in here, because people would listen.

Koba! <tacklehug> and many a :kiss:

So great to see you. =o)

Herzen,always a pleasure.

I am spamming from class. I am misbehaving greatly. :leaving: :leaving: :leaving:

Where is your whip of propriety now :P

To go to the beach or not to go to the beach? Hmmmmm that is the question....

:hat: Sometimes I just don't know. They say you can't be a pimp and a prostitute, too... (or at least Jack White, does.) I, on the other hand, tend to disagree.

:ROFL: I would love to have my own whore house! I would actually treat my women/men employees with the utmost respect

Though I'd also make a fortune without removing an inkling of my OWN clothing :smug:

ETA

My knees really hurt.... badly, like someone's sitting on my knees :stillsick:

does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

:rofl: I would love to have my own whore house! I would actually treat my women/men employees with the utmost respect

Though I'd also make a fortune without removing an inkling of my OWN clothing :smug:

We call them Saunas here. And once you know what an 'executive sauna' is you start noticing them everywhere.

Bucky- Ah, well there's no standard here, at least, just the requirement to speak decent english xD by your standards then I would be quite average. Although I have the potential to learn two more languages

Bucky, misbehaving? :o everyone needs to let their hair down in once in a while, go for it ;)

Helena- mine right now.. are good, but I wouldn't call them particularly interesting per se... but there is one, nobody on his course got below 50 last year. No one. That makes me happy :laugh:

Parliamentary sovereignty.. that wasn't too bad, I suppose, I barely remember it but that does sound like a lot of work. Although we don't have tutorials, just seminars with homework and lectures

Oh yeah Lord Judge :laugh: I remember him, vaguely. How appropriate

Transcripts are always boring to read :stillsick: it's always more interesting to hear them in person, certainly. It sounds like your course really is interesting, half my first year lecturers were absolutely boring as hell. EU definitely was a good one though.

And it sounds like you're working hard, keep it up :thumbsup:

Nero- exactly. But I like to vent anyway, how's life?

Lany- sounds like you had a fantastic day, you look wonderful and your son looks great too! I'm happy for you :D

--

Good morning all! :grouphug: I guess sleeping wasn't the best way to boost my morale after last night because I ended up with really unpleasant dreams :( one of them is really digging into me right now.

And I have a sore throat. Other than that I'm okay, I guess. How is everyone today?

--

ETA: Biebs is in the dungeon? CAN I TORTURE HIM??? :devil:

Good morning all! :grouphug: I guess sleeping wasn't the best way to boost my morale after last night because I ended up with really unpleasant dreams :( one of them is really digging into me right now.

ETA: Biebs is in the dungeon? CAN I TORTURE HIM??? :devil:

Sorry to hear that my dear,if you want you can pm me about that dream,you helped me with my weird dream I'll help you with yours if you want :) meanwhile yeah,go visit Biebs just be sure he doesn't sing,that can't improve your mood :)

Archived