If you could marry any character from the entire series, who would it be and why?

Elayna_L_Lexxing2

By entire, are we saying anytime in history?

Then Bloodraven circa The Mystery Knight. He is intriguing; he is badass; obviously capable and smart. He's even the marrying type, and Shiera kept turning him down.

If current time, Willas Tyrell. He sounds like a nice guy, is learned and has wide interests. As a person who loves animals, he gets extra brownie points

Maybe Willas. Didn't they say although he was crippled, he was handsome, good hearted and kind. He also doesn't hold a grudge. He's good with animals too. What else could you want from a man besides kindness and a good heart? Plus we'd be rich which is always nice.

I'm into hot, powerful women, so Dany has the definite lead. I suspect "the most beautiful woman in the world" stuff is mostly propaganda and exaggeration, but nobody laughs at it when they hear it, so she's probably not a total hag. And she is such a fascinating situation now, with so many possibilities and so many dangers, that being able to help her chew over strategies and tactics is really as attractive to me as the sex part. Not that I scoff at that part: she likes sex and that's another timportant attraction factor to me, plus we did get that line about her and Daario turning each other every which way but loose, of which concept I thoroughly approve. I also happen to be a huge fan of dragons, and if I'm Dany's spouse, just maybe I gets one to call my very, very own.

Arianne likes sex, if anything, even more than Dany, and is also very attractive and very powerful, so she's a clear 2nd. Margaery probably fending off Sansa for 3rd. But #1 is well out in front of #2 and #2 is well out in front of #3.

In all seriousness, if I was a Lord Paramount, I would marry Sansa. But if it was her before she witnessed her father die, I would be quite pissed with her attitude and naivety. I wouldn't cheat on her though.

"She is good at this, he thought, as he watched her tell Lord Gyles that his cough was sounding better, compliment Elinor Tyrell on her gown, and question Jalabhar Xho about wedding customs in the Summer Isles. His cousin Ser Lancel had been brought down by Ser Kevan, the first time he’d left his sickbed since the battle. He looks ghastly. Lancel’s hair had turned white and brittle, and he was thin as a stick. Without his father beside him holding him up, he would surely have collapsed. Yet when Sansa praised his valor and said how good it was to see him getting strong again, both Lancel and Ser Kevan beamed. She would have made Joffrey a good queen and a better wife if he’d had the sense to love her. He wondered if his nephew was capable of loving anyone."

- A Storm of Swords, Tyrion Chapter 60.

If I was King of the Seven Kingdoms, I would pick Margaery Tyrell as a good Queen. Shireen also seems like a good wife. Never Arianne, Asha or Val as a wife.

I would never marry anyone in westeros. I have no intention in becoming the belonging of a man and be at the mercy of his every whimp... I would probably pull an Arya and run away.

But if I was born and raised there and would think the customs of this society were perfectly fine I would probably marry everyone my father picks for me...

Well I am so glad to live in nowadays Germany... many thanks to all the great women who fought and suffered for the rights I now enjoy.

Completely disregarding the political implications, I think I would say Sansa. I really like a certain air of innocence in women that I really feel like Sansa has. She's genuinely sweet, but clearly smart enough (although naive) to have real conversations with and connect on a personal level.

Pre-Astapor Dany would probably be my first choice, for a lot of the same reasons I say Sansa now.

Now, if we're going, totally superficially, based on the actresses who play them in the show, Roslin Frey. Because as little as looks actually matter, I feel like the whole innocence/sweetness thing applies.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130603054125/gameofthrones/images/6/6c/Roslin_Frey_s3.png

Archived