If you could marry any character from the entire series, who would it be and why?

Elayna_L_Lexxing2

• 2 weeks later...

Someone from Dorne because they seem less patriarchal and more easygoing altogether.

The women have more freedom and, unlike beyond the wall, it's less cold and dangerous.

I wouldn't marry Arianne or Oberyn. You'd have to wonder if you would be enough to satisfy them sexually, or if you'd just end up being part of a stable of bedmates, probably with an STD.

I'd pick Willas or young Queen of Thornes (for her humour).

I wouldn't marry Arianne or Oberyn. You'd have to wonder if you would be enough to satisfy them sexually, or if you'd just end up being part of a stable of bedmates, probably with an STD.

I'd pick Willas or young Queen of Thornes (for her humour).

Do they even have STDs in Westeros? I can't remember STDs being mentioned, maybe it's the only unpleasant thing ever the WEsterosi have been spared.

Margaery:

1. She actually a stonethrow away from inheriting Highgarden assuming the only brother capable of having children die.
  2. Smart and intelligent.
  3. Comes from a family that produces a lot of children
  4. family connections to Hightowers

If not her Cersei. All her children will die so our children will inherit CR. And she's still good looking.

Thrid and final choice dany.

Margaery:

• She actually a stonethrow away from inheriting Highgarden assuming the only brother capable of having children die.
  • Smart and intelligent.
  • Comes from a family that produces a lot of children
  • family connections to Hightowers
If not her Cersei. All her children will die so our children will inherit CR. And she's still good looking.

Thrid and final choice dany.

Margaery is probably the tyrell closest to death... And we don't know

if Willas can't produce a heir

Margaery is probably the tyrell closest to death... And we don't know

if Willas can't produce a heir

Why Willas cannot produce an heir? We don't know if he has any bastards and we most definitely know that he isn't married to produce an heir. Gerlan would be more likely to not been able to have a child since he is married.

I'd marry Jaime Lannister. He is accustomed to such japes as false marriages. And if he thinks Moon Boy might have banged Cersei than I can probably get a spot in the lineup. Or we could just be mag bros and rack up unlimited debts living the dream(my dream, not Jaime's dreadful tree stump one)

But come on, Dany is socking it to the industrialized slave trade. Dragons aside, she effectively manages leadership/resources when needed and delegates when unable. She is a young leader that can accept good council and wear the proverbial floppy ears. But ugh did I really just answer Drogo's widow? Or was that Hizdahr? Third! Unless Tyrion can cut me as a means to the IT. Its whatever, I'll take next.

Why Willas cannot produce an heir? Weil don't know if he has any bastards

and we most definitely know that he isn't married to produce an heir.

Gerlan would be more likely to not been able to have a child since he

is married.

it is that that im saying the only Tyrell that probably can't have sons is Loras

Edmure would probably be the best bet if I'm gonna be honest. Edmure is genuinely a good person, I think, and I like people that are a little bit juvenile. I'm no Roslyn Frey, so I'm not sure I'm hot enough for him to be totally happy but w/e.

Since I'm basically Brienne though id probably want to marry Jaime... Which is stupid because he's not going to marry anyone and would be a lousy husband anyway. *sigh*

Archived