TTTNE 443 - The Calm before the Storm

KJR the PR of TaFW

It's snowing in the US?!

Like seriously.... Can't we at least have snow??? Do I really have to migrate to even get snow???

I'm so disappointed. It won't even drop below 10C here for two weeks...

I want snow :bawl:

We're probably having snow on Friday :leer:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

That's no good, no good at all. I prescribe pampering and romcoms.

Well, life disagrees ! She prescribes long hours of studying, sample preparation , redoing a project that your fellow students fucked up ...etc. oh well ,at least the bitch would let me eat now :lol:

<tugs at Nym's sleeve> Did you read back?

At snow: it's cold over here, but I guess we won't have snow this year.

I have, I'm not sure what I'm meant to be looking at :lol:

I dont have to explain my prejudices and bigotry !!

FINE! :bawl:

:P

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

today I will no longer be a ginger...great timing with the thread

good workout in karate last night, but I was still babying my toe, even though it doesn't hurt and I have it taped to prevent further injury

Personally I've been rather busy lately with this final semester of school, and doing a lot of thinking about the future once I finish this bachelor's degree in December.

We now have a kitten in our apartment. My brother adopted him from the humane society. His name is Sparta and he likes to follow me around everywhere and fight my shoelaces while I'm trying to cook. I've nearly stepped on him so many times by accident. He's also super hyper and won't sit still ever so this is the least blurry picture I've managed to get: http://i.imgur.com/aXaG2cS.jpg

Glad things are going well.

Sparta is such a cutie and I love the name!

Aww, little Sparta, second of his name

Just finished second season of Orange is the new black.

Miss Rosa rocks! I like Red.

:lmao:

and that Eira quote *dies*

Adara, :lol: I am only joking, I know you meant a book

When I saw the notifications, I first thought: Wow, QCI is back in a 2.0 version :eek: and she joined the spam? (an old boarder that is not longer on the board)

That would have been pretty funny.

I would happily take any babies if Adara doesn't want them ;)

OMG! I thought "HOLY COW QC POSTED IN MY SECRET SANTA THREAD! Is she making fun of our $40 limit?" :uhoh: :lol:

What a shitty day.

:grouphug:

<does happy dance but shouldn't do that maybe>

I'm so happy!!!!

:commie:

I'm so happy!!! <blurts it out again>

I like happy dances.

Hey Lany! I'll put you on the baby waiting list!

Oh, good I wasn't the only one who's eyebrows went waaaaay up at Bex's new handle :lmao:

I'm not that better I'm afraid. But there was something in the mail today - I got three (!) autographs. By the very nice person who happens to be Daniel Portman's dad and the actor of Rodrik Cassel.

I'm really really grateful. And happy. :smug:

The North reme... catches on. =oD

Wow, that is so nice! I'm happy for you :)

Well, life disagrees ! She prescribes long hours of studying, sample preparation , redoing a project that your fellow students fucked up ...etc. oh well ,at least the bitch would let me eat now :lol:

Them bastards! *mutters*

Yes feed me your hate ! I'd rather have cake but I'm hungry so I'll have to make do with your hate .

How I now see you. :rofl:

Yes feed me your hate ! I'd rather have cake but I'm hungry so I'll have to make do with your hate .

My hate is super sweet and filling :lol:

I don't hate you really :grouphug:

<blinks> The cause of my happiness?

I'm sorry! I'm so slow today, no wonder I can't concentrate on studying.. yes, I did read back, congrats! You lucky guy :D whose autographs were they??

Morning. I'm strongly sensing that I should just stay in bed this morning. Sleeeeeeeep.

Do it!

Greetings spammers :) It's been a while. Congrats on the win KJR :cheers:

I hope things are going well for all of you lately. :grouphug: for all.

Personally I've been rather busy lately with this final semester of school, and doing a lot of thinking about the future once I finish this bachelor's degree in December.

We now have a kitten in our apartment. My brother adopted him from the humane society. His name is Sparta and he likes to follow me around everywhere and fight my shoelaces while I'm trying to cook. I've nearly stepped on him so many times by accident. He's also super hyper and won't sit still ever so this is the least blurry picture I've managed to get: http://i.imgur.com/aXaG2cS.jpg

Adorable! I'm glad things are going so well KiD!

<does happy dance but shouldn't do that maybe>

I'm so happy!!!!

:commie:

I'm so happy!!! <blurts it out again>

Happy dances are good. What autographs did you get?

OMG! I thought "HOLY COW QC POSTED IN MY SECRET SANTA THREAD! Is she making fun of our $40 limit?" :uhoh: :lol:

Hey Lany! I'll put you on the baby waiting list!

Oh, good I wasn't the only one who's eyebrows went waaaaay up at Bex's new handle :lmao:

What amazed me is the board actually let me do it. The last time I tried, it wouldn't take the name. We've been Cersei-less for so long....

I was actually surprised my PMs weren't full this morning :lol:

<snip>

I like happy dances.

Hello, Lany. :kiss: Yeah, me too. But my back...

Wow, that is so nice! I'm happy for you :)

Hello, Eira! =o) Yes, it is. I'm really happy about that.

I'm sorry! I'm so slow today, no wonder I can't concentrate on studying.. yes, I did read back, congrats! You lucky guy :D whose autographs were they??

Ron Donachie. Rodrik Cassel.

Happy dances are good. What autographs did you get?

What amazed me is the board actually let me do it. The last time I tried, it wouldn't take the name. We've been Cersei-less for so long....

I was actually surprised my PMs weren't full this morning :lol:

Beloved sister! :love: (You know that I love you, Bex, don't you?)

Ron Donachie. Rodrik Cassel.

Oh you did say they were from the guy who plays Rodrik Cassel but you said you got three autographs so I got confused.. idk why I got confused! My head feels really stuffed and overfilled today for some odd reason... too much stress I think...

So for my essay I've written an answer that has its basis in law but is really logical to say the least.. but it's something most people wouldn't really think of and idk if it'll be correct or just sound stupid :leaving:

I've spent too long on it to change it..

Archived