TTTNE 443 - The Calm before the Storm

KJR the PR of TaFW

It's that time of year again. Holidays, finals, random events galore. Sometimes we all need to take a break from it all. Just step back, chat with a friend, and let all the stress float away.

Let this thread be that place of peace and relaxation. Let it be the cool breeze sweeping the storm could away form the horizon.

Spam on!

Nooo I missed it by ten minutes.

Congrats KJR!

I missed it by one post! AGAIN!! I'M BAD LUCK NYM!! Hahahahaha

KJR - this is the perfect thread for me right now! I'm literally drowning in stress, it's so bad idk where to begin. It feels good to know this thread can be a calm haven, a break from my stress-drowning. :grouphug:

Yeah...listen Nym...you don't want those donuts. They aren't gluten free and are full of high fructose corn syrup and all the vitamins have been stripped away and added back in artificially.

Let those donuts go to THEIR HIPS!

Yeah...listen Nym...you don't want those donuts. They aren't gluten free and are full of high fructose corn syrup and all the vitamins have been stripped away and added back in artificially.

Let those donuts go to THEIR HIPS!

Do not alienate the doughnuts ! Stop the war on fat ! Stop the genocide of sugar !

And you know go for a walk after and exercise to burn it off.

I missed it by one post! AGAIN!! I'M BAD LUCK NYM!! Hahahahaha

KJR - this is the perfect thread for me right now! I'm literally drowning in stress, it's so bad idk where to begin. It feels good to know this thread can be a calm haven, a break from my stress-drowning. :grouphug:

:grouphug: For both the bad luck and the stress.

Archived