NFL Week 14- The Cowboys break their streak!

Trebla

I might have gone with 'The Cowboys Strike Back', but... whatever.

ETA: Anyone else think that the footage of Brandon Marshall getting taken away in the ambulance was like something straight out of the WWE?

LOL, one of my friends said on FB they were half expecting Kane or the Undertaker to come out of the ambulance!

That would've been awesome. Or the camera pans to the front of the ambulance and Jason Garret drives off with a malicious sneer on his face.

"That's Jerry Jones' music!"

Hey, everyone. Jay Cutler's job is not in jeopardy.

I mean, really? That's a real story? Cutler's play has been decidedly mediocre, but leaving aside the fact that his contract is guaranteed for the next 3 years, he is not the reason the team is so fucking awful. I officially left behind my Jay Cutler fandom, but seriously Jimmy Clauson?

Hey, everyone. Jay Cutler's job is not in jeopardy.

I mean, really? That's a real story? Cutler's play has been decidedly mediocre, but leaving aside the fact that his contract is guaranteed for the next 3 years, he is not the reason the team is so fucking awful. I officially left behind my Jay Cutler fandom, but seriously Jimmy Clauson?

Well let's face it. If the Bears had a viable backup at QB, this would be the time to trot him out. Their playoff aspirations are shot. Your point about his contract makes things dicier, but I wouldn't have any trouble believing that the Bears wouldn't entertain trading the guy if they got a viable offer.

Saints are going belly up at home again, down 17-0 to the toothless Panthers. It's amazing that the soft Falcons just might win that division. Whomever gets the 5th spot in the NFC will probably be licking their chops at playing the winner of the NFC South.

Why is Colts-Browns on Fox?

Thursday games every week and the prime time flex rule have led to them actually changing the conference-binding of Sunday broadcasts (as networks are "running out" of conference games to broadcast in their usual time slot).

Seahawks vs Panthers was on CBS earlier this year and it seriously messed with my head. Last week there was another "NFC" game on CBS as well I think.

Yeah Colts @ Browns on FOX is a trip. :)

Archived