NFL Week 14- The Cowboys break their streak!

Trebla

When Adam Vinattieri retires in fifteen years, it's very likely that Pat McAfee will take over the fielgoal duties. Imagine what a team could do with 1 extra roster spot? Probably not much, but it opens doors for extra linemen or maybe an honest to god fullback.

But, if McAfee were to get hurt when fulfilling these double duties, it could be disastrous.

Yes, definitely interesting. I have a question for those who are more familiar with Brady than I am (or really anyone who cares to comment): has he always been this demonstrative when things don't go his way and they're just showing it more now or is this something relatively new? It could certainly be that I simply haven't noticed it before but I just wonder...

Yes, definitely interesting. I have a question for those who are more familiar with Brady than I am (or really anyone who cares to comment): has he always been this demonstrative when things don't go his way and they're just showing it more now or is this something relatively new? It could certainly be that I simply haven't noticed it before but I just wonder...

He's always been pretty passionate, I think.

Manti Te'o... He may not how to pick a girl(friend), but he sure knows how to pick Brady. I wish I could come up with something better.

I was trying to work out something about 'I heard Brady thought there was no one on the other side, but Te'o has lots of experience in this kind of situation...' :dunce:

Archived