The Poster Below , V.15

N/A

One Christmas Eve when my cousin and me spent most of the evening being two giggly little girls and both sitting in my uncle's rotating armchair. One at each side back to back, pushing it around with our feet. We loved that chair :lol: When I was little we used to celebrate Christmas with my mom's sister's family and grandma.

tpb will do the same.

Ok, another memory is spending the New Years with my other auntie (dads sister), cousins and uncle (dad's brother) We managed to set the Christmas tree on fire, which we kids thought was very exiting, but it was soon put out. My aunt was too afraid to start the fireplace after that but we had to since it was a very cold night. We had a bunch of fireworks that we set off (I know, sorry all dogs) and had the best evening together allthough antie was a bit shaken up from all the things fire related. (sorry auntie)

tpb will share what their favourite dish is for Christmas, or another holiday memory if they so will.

One time when I was a kid our family was really poor and our oven broke down so we had nothing to cook christmas dinner with. Our local church was kind enough to let us use their cooker and we had our christmas dinner together in the church. It was lovely, as we weren't glued to the telly, or arguing, we were all just grateful to have something to eat and were so thankful for their kindness.

Edit: my favourite christmas dish is roast turkey with stuffing, roast honey glazed parsnips with yorkshire puddings and crispy roast potatoes. Followed by my favourite chocolate trifle.

tpb will share something selfless they have done.

Archived