A Dance of Wolves

Salafi Stannis

Littlefinger declares for Sansa, Wyman declares for Rickon, Stannis and the northern lords who read Robb's will declare for Jon, some guy declares for Bran, the Hound declares for Tom, the Mountain declares for Dick and Varys declares for Harry.

A Dance with Wolves!

Except that last part.

So you are insinuating that there will be another war in the North when/if the Boltons and Freys are removed?
Or during the whole war on Bolton there will be another battle taking place behind the scenes?

I've always been convinced that the WF seat (and all the titles that come with it) was Brans unless he dies, as it was pre-Iron born conquest.
Jon doesn't want it, Sansa wouldn't shaft her own brother, Rikkon too young Arya's not even considered it.

If Rickon shows up in the North and his identity is confirmed, then I don't think LF has a snow ball's chance in hell of putting Sansa on the Northern throne, in my opinion. And I don't care, how smart LF is supposed to be. I just don't see LF, if he were to try such a scheme, getting any support in the North. And I don't think Sansa would tolerate it. Yeah, I know some people will argue that Sansa would betray her family because allegedly she did in GOT and lost her dire wolf. Yada, Yada, same old horseshit.

I'll say it now - no Stark will ever fight another Stark. Sansa going to war with Rickon? What planet are you on?

I mean, in my view it would be more about the people who are surrounding them making claims on their behalf. Maybe with incomplete info.

Like, sansa marches north with the vale and riverlands forces, and Aegons army, ostensibly to remove Bolton and put sansa back in control of WF (liberate the north), but then finds a force led by stannis supposedly supporting rickon'a claim, and Bolton already defeated. At that point, Stannis and Aegon would still be at loggerheads in this case over the IT claim - even if sansa knew rickon was there, could she stop the war from proceeding at that point?

Littlefinger declares for Sansa, Wyman declares for Rickon, Stannis and the northern lords who read Robb's will declare for Jon, some guy declares for Bran, the Hound declares for Tom, the Mountain declares for Dick and Varys declares for Harry.

A Dance with Wolves!

Except that last part.

You forgot Arya. After all, if the wolves are going to dance, might was as well have the Facelessmen/Braavos backed Arya there too.

Seriously though, the Starks kids are not going to fight the other Stark kids for Winterfell. In fact, we may well have a situation where each of the Stark kids is willing to step back amd let the others become Lord/Lady of Winterfell.

I mean, in my view it would be more about the people who are surrounding them making claims on their behalf. Maybe with incomplete info.

Like, sansa marches north with the vale and riverlands forces, and Aegons army, ostensibly to remove Bolton and put sansa back in control of WF (liberate the north), but then finds a force led by stannis supposedly supporting rickon'a claim, and Bolton already defeated. At that point, Stannis and Aegon would still be at loggerheads in this case over the IT claim - even if sansa knew rickon was there, could she stop the war from proceeding at that point?

Problem is, Davos is far more likely to return with Rickon before Sansa's identity is even revealed, let alone marrying Aegon and rallying the scattered Riverland's forces. And once auburn-haired, blue-eyed Rickon returns to Winterfell with a savage black direwolf at his side, why would the Northern lords ever support Sansa's claim over his, especially since making Rickon the Lord of Winterfell means that he will have a long regency, which would appeal to most lords.

A Dance with Wolves!

Except that last part.

Stannis will never declare for Jon. Sansa will not fight her little brother. "Some guy" doesn't exist.

A Dance with Wolves!

Except that last part.

Robb's will make Jon King in the North and Davos (Stannis' hand) is bringing Rickon, Stannis will not support Jon.

Rickon will sit Winterfell and marry Manderly's daughter when they come of age.

Sansa will become the Lady of the Vale.

John will be AA

Bran will waste away underground subsisting on Jojen paste.

Arya? ..... A mystery that none of us can even begin to predict at this time.

*********** Can't wait for the books to to come out and prove us all wrong!!!!

Problem is, Davos is far more likely to return with Rickon before Sansa's identity is even revealed, let alone marrying Aegon and rallying the scattered Riverland's forces. And once auburn-haired, blue-eyed Rickon returns to Winterfell with a savage black direwolf at his side, why would the Northern lords ever support Sansa's claim over his, especially since making Rickon the Lord of Winterfell means that he will have a long regency, which would appeal to most lords.

This is a good point, it's quite possible the timing won't work out.

I simply think it is very possible that different starks will end up allied with different claimants for the IT, given they have no idea each other is alive and/or are 4 and don't understand what's going on. If that happens, forces may fight in their respective names, regardless of what they might personally want.

Also what if rickon returns, but shaggy and osha are dead? Where's the proof he's legit? I hope that sansa would be able to tell but there's a big difference between a 2 year old and a 4 year old.

Archived