You are a mad Targaryen.

Ratmancampidori

You are a mad Targaryen Dragonriding king.

What would you do?

Personally I'll launch an invasion of Dorne...even though the Martell's are my bannermen.

Elevate Shitmouth to Lordship and have him name himself Lord Shitmouth.

Make the current Greyjoy lord my Master of Ships and allow him to use the royal ships in anyway he sees fit.

Make a horse my Grand Maester.

Make the current Lord Stark my Master of Whispers. If he refuses, fly to Winter Town with a large retinue and releash exotic animals in the streets.

Declare every Vale house with there Fortress in the mountains a traitor. Give them the option to allow there castles to become dragon nests or be destroyed.

Destroy Storms End with Dragonfire and insist that makes you better then the gods. Anyone who disagrees is marooned on Skagos.

Expand the walls of Kingslanding so it isn't so crowded. Build cheap affordable housing for the poor.

Expand the Kingsroads in to Dorne and expand them inside the North.

Dig a canal to connect the Blackwater Rush and the Mander.

Improve Kingslandings City Watch so there comparable to Lannisport's City Watch, or what they were during the Dance of Dragons.

Turn the Dragonpit in to a tourney grounds and have the Dragons fly free range. Anyone who harms them will wake the dragon!!!

Set up checkpoints along the New Mander Blackwater canal and have merchents pay taxes.

Lower trade taxes in the Iron Islands to stimulate economic growth.

Make sure my heir is wise and is educated by wise Maesters and me personally

You are a mad Targaryen Dragonriding king.

What would you do?

Personally I'll launch an invasion of Dorne...even though the Martell's are my bannermen.

I'll stop you right there, :leer: Dorne can't be conquered by dragons or infantry. Aegon himself was forced to turn his back on Dorne after his dragons proved useless in the desert region. Aegon burned what he could but he did have to admit he couldn't conquer them. The Martells didn't marry into House Targaryen until Daeron came to power.

I would like to hear more about your horse maester's views on current policies though :laugh:

I would declare incest "socially acceptable" but not legal.

Find Jon snow and kill him.

Demand the north re-bend the knee and then postpone ceremonies indefinitely.

Name The Mountain my hand.

Send a raven to Stannis Baratheon with the inscription " you are The Prince, I promise"

I'll stop you right there, :leer: Dorne can't be conquered by dragons or infantry. Aegon himself was forced to turn his back on Dorne after his dragons proved useless in the desert region. Aegon burned what he could but he did have to admit he couldn't conquer them. The Martells didn't marry into House Targaryen until Daeron came to power.

I would like to hear more about your horse maester's views on current policies though :laugh:

Actually he suggested the majority of reforms near the bottom. He also said I could conquer Dorne if I followed like four laws concerening Gurilla warfare. I think I prefer to burn Sunspear to the ground though.

Have a new position on the small Council - the mistress of whores! [emoji12]. She is responsible for ensuring free and safe trade for the hundreds of women and girls and boys whose noble work enlighten even the saddest of souls (ref. Tywin lannister). And also, apart from that, arranging a whore for the king every night.

Archived