The Poster Below , Version XIIIIII (I got them wrong just for you ;) )

N/A

Yes indeed. I'm Britsh. Having said that. I follow my compatriot Irvine Welsh on Twitter, who actually is a fan of American football, but he's lived in Chicago for many years.

TPB agrees with me that The Ronette's Baby, I Love You may well be the greatest pop song ever produced.

Space Invaders (hit the mystery ship on shot #23 (you have to count) the first time and on shot #17 after that for 300 points - the max - per ship). Tutankham. Early stuff.

Now?

I've never even seen GTA being played. Never played Warcraft or Minecraft or any of that generation of games.

My 23 year old daughter both plays Minecraft and now watches these videos of dudes playing Minecraft and doing silly things while playing. I see a lot of ads for games that look great and maybe some day I'll jump in and learn one . . .

I do play a little Snood now and then. Does that count?

TPB

will tell the last board/table game they played.

mumbley-peg...a game of skill and daring using a sharp knife and a small stick. it was a great game surpassed only by lawn darts as a way to weed out the stupid kids from the gene pool... :smoking:

tpb has excellent knife skills

I love every kind of art. I've done clay, sculpture, graphic art, painting...but my first love is pencil and paper. I prefer drawing people over landscapes or still life, but I've done just about everything.

TPB likes audiobooks.

Never listened to one. I don't think I'd like them though.

Okay, let's try something different. Say there's a murderer who's killed 1 stranger in a room with you. You have a gun. If you let him go, he'll forever escape justice and would possibly kill more. If you shoot him, you'll spend 2 years in prison.

TPB would pull the trigger.

If there's a guy in the room who's already killed a guy, then I don't see how I'd go to prison for killing him. It's obviously self-defense. I'd shoot and get a good lawyer and a sympathetic jury.

TPB is trapped in a spaceship with just enough oxygen for one person to make it to the next planet. You find a stowaway- a small child. What do you do?

sorry but kid would have to go...i would logically assume he could not possibly guide the ship to a successful landing...one of us has gotta live to file a claim against the spaceship company... :smoking:

tpb has two shots of tequila and only one lemon does he/she rebite for second shot or just cowboy up and drink it down sans citrus?

well i figured salt was a given...and yes i have done some incredibly stupid shite while drunk...and have the scars, tattoos, and jail records to prove it :smoking:

tpb once found his/herself somewhere without remembering how they got there.

Oh, yeah, I used to do this all the time when I was younger and went out at weekends and got drunk. I'd sober up while on my feet and find myself in the middle of nowhere, usually after trying to walk home the wrong way after missing the last bus, unless I'd actually fallen asleep on a bus and woke up at the wrong destination. I had to find places to sleep behind closed buildings before catching the first bus home.

TPB has at one point or another done the same as me.

Archived