The Poster Below , Version XIIIIII (I got them wrong just for you ;) )

N/A

These words, I don't understand them :dunno: :idea: :lol:

:lol: I learned those words to my own sorrow. But I totally get what you mean :lol:

I'm paranoid about too many things. First and foremost my private things getting leaked (not that anybody would be interested in them). And I'm also somewhat paranoid about any of my not so smart things backfiring at some point. And also about media making me ten times more paranoid about everything than I should be.

Tpb will now tell us something less paranoid, for example about a person who had inspired them greatly at some point in their lives.

No, since I just did :P

tpb will share their best movie moment, when soundtrack and pictures really worked perfectly together.

Mine might be Gabriel's Oboe, that was simply beautifully done.

I wouldn't say they are my two favourite movie moments, but they are the finest examples I've seen of music and pictures working perfectly in film:

1. Both uses of Roy Orbison's In Dreams in Blue Velvet are completely unforgettable. You cannot hear that song now without the movie scenes coming to mind.

2. The stunning opening to Melancholia, with its painterly stream of dreamlike images choreographed to the Prelude from Wagner's Tristan und Isolde.

TPB will keep it going.

I do not usually list things as "favourite" etc., but the scene with Katniss singing that song about a hanged man and a whole bunch of people attacking dams and whatnot during that was really good.

The next poster does not need to go to school/work today.

Well, if being at home on sick leave with a bad cold and trying to catch up with workplace work from home counts, then I am.

(I'm new on this thread, so, please, bear with me if I make a mistake.)

TPB will mention one change they would make in the plot of a novel / film they really like.

I wouldn't have killed Oberyn Martell off during A Storm of Swords. Tyrion would still have had to find a way to escape from King's Landing anyway, so the plot wouldn't have been affected, and the rest of the Dornish are not as interesting as Oberyn. It does feel a bit unlikely that Tyrion would have pulled through two separate trials by combat, but I find it harder to swallow that Oberyn would have wound up throwing that fight away.

TPB will keep it going.

I went to my sister's house and watched my nieces for a few hours. I wore jeans, a black tee-shirt and a zipper hoodie. I now have puke on my black shirt from the younger one, but we had lots of fun.

TPB is least excited about this season of GOT than any other season.

I haven't watched that many but John wick was enjoyable . I was disappointed by the hobbit as was expected and interstellar and gone girl were both meh .

Tpb has a funny piece of clothing that they bought because of that And they'll tell us what it is .

I got a pink and a lavender sparkly fabulous unicorn t-shirt, but they are not really my favourite things to wear if I am honest. I sleep in them.

I don't know, I mostly wear black and grey and monochrome.

Tpb will tell their favourite feature in themselves, lookswise.

Archived