The Poster Below , Version XIIIIII (I got them wrong just for you ;) )

N/A

That would be a word that you don't know. Melfest... :stillsick: It's something to describe the party some has when the eurovision is on. Last year it was Mello, which was slightly more annoying but still made me want to hurt people saying it.

tpb will share a similar thing that unfortunately goes on in their country.

not a thing but more of a annoyance shared by most of my countrymen. ANECDOTES ! it's almost impossible to get through a conversation with someone without them going "oh , this reminds me of a story ,..." at least like 10 times . which is sometimes great as it leads to fun conversations but not with government employees when you're trying to get shit done and they're telling you a story about their grandmother's cat .

TPB will tell us what they had for breakfast .

Nope, as far as gadgets go, it's my laptop. In the sense of clothes/fashion it's the bag I use most often, and a fur band I rarely get to use since this winter has been too damn warm.

tpb will share the same.

the last game i played was Trouble...the board game, My Precious loves it so i have to submit at least once a week... also got hit with star wars monopoly last weekend when Karate Princess chose that over my choice - Vikings marathon... :smoking:

tpb digs the tv series - the vikings

Archived