Which living Stark kid has had the worst fate so far ?

TheLightning Lord

Gotta be Rickon. It`s like he`s been erased from existence

Rickon has a foster mom essentially and his wolf he's living the best out of all the Starks. He's simply living as a member of the smallfolk in the North possibly.

But yeah Arya got dipped into reality hard in all of it's technicolor starting with Mycah.

Bran.

All the children are put into extreme hardship, but they seem to endure. Bran, however, will have to do without his legs...

Bran is like a Superhero with a disability. Sure he can't walk and that really sucks, but his powers are extremely potent. If he could walk he'd be overpowered

Arya got it hard, and Bran may even got it harder. But she was strong, and he got Summer by his side so he couldn't feel as vunerable as he was. He also got Meera, Jojen and even Hodor; cool people to be with. Sansa was alone and her whole life she was taught that a handsome knight would save her ass. She never knew how to defend herself. So, yeah, I think Sansa got the most bitter fate. After all, they are just kids.

Arya, she was a prisoner of the Mountain and whenever she thought she would be back home/with her family something would happen, Yoren died and she was just too late to see Catelyn and Robb at the Twins, even though that did save her life. Close second to Sansa being totally alone and friendless in that court

Arya, she has has lived thru hell, poor girl. Then bran. I dont think sansa has had it that bad. She hasnt starved or had to fight for her life. All she really had to do was keep her head down and do needle point, and whine, she does that alot. And honestly I think what sansa had to go thru was karma for betraying her family, so I have no sympathy for her.

Arya and bran have been hungry and cold and have had to fight just to stay alive. Poor bran will never walk, prolly never leave the tree and he only had hodor, jojen and meera to help him. Poor arya, omg the poor girl has been thru so much and lost so many people. Ned, cat, rob, bran and rickon (as far as she knows) syrio, yoren, gendry, hot pie, TBWB, even jaquen h'gar and the hound had been people that helped her and were taken away. Now she is in bravos and thats a whole different story, I could go on, poor girl needs to be cut some slack.

And yes she did leave the hound to die, but I think she couldnt kill him, she had forgiven him and grown to respect him. But that waa just how I saw things.

Archived