Who hasn't been shipped together yet?

Queen Whore

I think all "sensible" ships (I.E. people between whom there exists or could exist genuine romantic or sexual attraction) have already been thought up long ago. Though Robb/Jeyne Poole is alluded to in a Catelyn PoV.

Since everyone is going crazy I might as well to, I was looking at a blog a while ago for the ASOIAF fan art, and I saw a link for a fanfic: "Gregor/Loras non-con", I didn't read it and have no idea which one was not consenting, but it is the epitome of crack shipping.

Or Jon/Lady Stoneheart because she thinks he is Ned. :ack:

Whenever you see "Gregor/someone/non-con", it's probably safe to assume who's not consenting. I'd be more surprised to see "Gregor/someone/con".

Oh, you sweet summer child...

From this forum alone, I have learned more Jon shipping than I care to count... Robb has certainly been there

Key words are 'to my knowledge'. But thanks for taking that small consolation away from me.

What is more prevalent, and equally gross, is how people ship Jon Snow with Arya or Sansa. Even if R+L=J, those two are still his sisters in that he was raised in the same home with them. It's scientifically proven that being raised with someone in the developmental years almost always prevents sexual feelings later in life. Even when neither of them are related.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Fire and Water

Melisandre + Patchface that would amusing

"Under the sea"

"Patchy darling, you know rh'llor can't go there"

It could work if PF is made a Lord. Thoros would be the one to marry them and Patchface might turn on her if she burn his friend

• 2 weeks later...

Tyrek and Sansa.

I can't gauge how well they would get along, as we don't know much about Tyrek other than that rioters killed him and sold his body to a pot shop.

Cersei and Patchface. I could see Stannis having those two married as payback for the rumor she made about him.

I'd love this! They have so much in common ;) By the end of TWOW it will be hard to say which of the two is crazier. And they both love prophesies: "Under the sea..." "... the valonqar shall wrap his hands about your pale white throat and choke the life from you."

To the happy couple! :cheers:

Tyrek and Sansa.

I can't gauge how well they would get along, as we don't know much about Tyrek other than that rioters killed him and sold his body to a pot shop.

I don't ship them per se, but I do see Tyrek as Sansa's key to becoming "Lady Lannister"

Archived