Who hasn't been shipped together yet?

Queen Whore

In coming back to the forums after a 7-month leave (no I wasn't kicked off. My kid was sick. He's better now.), I seem to notice an increase in the number of ridiculous shippings. So...who hasn't been shipped yet?

My personal vote is for Tyrion and Missandei. I mean, we know he's going to end up with Dany at some point, what with the bloody gamepiece of a white dragon landing at his feet. He's already met up with Jorah, who can't stay away from her, yada yada...And Missandei is Dany's right hand. Daenerys is, of course, not going to marry a Lannister (despite his totally obvious possibility of being her cousin by Aerys or something), so Tyrion is going to marry Missandei, Dany is going to get herself killed off, and Tyrion and Missandei will rule the 7 kingdoms in a glorious reign of peace and light. D'awww...

In coming back to the forums after a 7-month leave (no I wasn't kicked off. My kid was sick. He's better now.), I seem to notice an increase in the number of ridiculous shippings. So...who hasn't been shipped yet?

My personal vote is for Tyrion and Missandei. I mean, we know he's going to end up with Dany at some point, what with the bloody gamepiece of a white dragon landing at his feet. He's already met up with Jorah, who can't stay away from her, yada yada...And Missandei is Dany's right hand. Daenerys is, of course, not going to marry a Lannister (despite his totally obvious possibility of being her cousin by Aerys or something), so Tyrion is going to marry Missandei, Dany is going to get herself killed off, and Tyrion and Missandei will rule the 7 kingdoms in a glorious reign of peace and light. D'awww...

I think you got something mixed up there.

Unless you mean that Aerys and Rhaella had a sibling who was the true parent of Tyrion. But that would make him her cousin by both Aerys and Rhaella.

Archived