The Sopranos: Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in (Spoilers)

Jack Bauer 24

"Fuckin' asshole. Ever since I questioned his judgment on some Ralphie/Jackie Jr. problem. Like he's fuckin' infallible, pope Tony the 23rd or some shit".

Chris had some of the best qoutes. For me it's probably tie for funniest character between him and Paulie. Although Little Carmine is unintentionally funnier than any of them. :D

The fundamental question is: "Is Little Carmine the overall funniest character in the show?", and he is, even more so than Chris and Paulie, but until it's confirmed it's going to be hard to verify if he's the funniest.

You probably already know, but Agent Harris is Brock from Banshee and this new agent in Season 6 (I think Agent Goddard) is Stamper from House of Cards.

Yeah, those 2 I knew, but the actor that played Matush really aged between The Sopranos and Ashur, I can't believe I didn't realize it was him.

Yeah it was a good episode. Any other Bacala fans? Just watched episode 2 "Stage 5"...Johnny Sack :(

That was a great episode.

"I've been accused of being a member of a certain italian-american sub-culture."

I think this is from the previous Johnny Sack episode, but when that poor gardener asks Tony if he can stop mowing the Saccramoni lawn now that he's guilty:

Tony: "He plead guilty, Sal. Maybe they stuck tasers on his balls and beat him mercilessly with a rubber hose, you ever think of that?"

Sal: "No. But of course it makes sense."

Archived