Telephone Pictionary XX - Spring - Start/End sentances page 10. post your guesses

Pebble thats Stubby

I am very sorry, but I have mucked up 2 chains.

I tried very hard to help Quoth out by making sure he had next round to draw early as he is not able to read the board over the weekend and has only brief weekday times.

this meant that Koba and Quoth described the same picture this round. I then sent Koba's description to Quoth to start drawing early. Quoth so far has not noticed that this is the same chain he just described.

Koba I have just sent you the picture you where supposed to describe.

I have no-way of contacting Q until after he's probably drawn the wrong picture.

I am very sorry.

This also means Koba will need to be replaced in the final round.

Rhaenys sometimes I'm a bit late at updating the first post. or something.

hint if it still says the previous round, I aint updated it yet.

then add either 48hours or 72hours on to my post saying you should all have a picture/sentance and you will have the deadline.

don't worry about it.

I think my resposne on re-reading comes over a bit harsh.

I was trying to be helpful and help avoid/reduce confusion in later rounds.. But reading back now it kinda looks like I was trying to say - "You idiot! that was round 5 and this is round 6. When do you think the deadline will be" - Totally not what I meant. Sorry if it felt like that in anyway.

no worries I expect this round to last full time and maybe a bit beyond. since Q won't see what his real chain is until Monday, which means the earliest it will end is Tuesday afternoon.

I really hope he doesn't spend too long drawing the sentence he already has. He did kinda complain about how hard that would be to draw. :leaving:

Hi

It appears Q has missed his normal short board activity slot for today. this means I very much doubt he'll see my messages until tomorrow.

As far as I am aware Q is still drawing the wrong picture and has no idea that there is a prob.

I am going to give Q until the time limit to respond and either say he can to the real picture or if he needs a replacement. however I would like a replacement lined up ready

If someone watching is able to draw a picture please let me know. (note you will not get sent the picture until approx this time tomorrow - to give Q time to respond)

As to the rest of you. Bonus chains are availble to keep you occupied. (although most of you still have to send in a pic anyway)

Archived