"A Year Ago I was Scheming to Make The Girl Robert's QUEEN"

DigUpHerBones

Thank you, ser!!!

Well i don't think that Bob would be okay with that. I mean he might not be the brightest administrator, but he definitely knew something about war. (Even Ned acknowledges this) If his BFF gets imprisoned Tywin would be fck*d. I mean you can't, legally arrest the Hand, who btw is North's LP, son-in-law of another and brother-in-law of another. This is stupidity and Tywin, besides being an ass was never called stupid.

He went to war raging against his enemies because his son was captured. That's one thing. BTW that's the right thing to do. You don't alienate your biggest patron and father in law for some dead peasants and livestock. He surely would get away with that. On the other hand kidnapping the Hand IS treason. And on that moment he would have to try to fight six kingdoms in a war he can expect win. But he got lucky twice. Bob gets killed and a puppet king rises.

PS. Sua assinatura é animal, mestre! Mandou muito.

you cannot just, "replace" a wife, let alone Queen in the Seven Kingdoms without facing serious repercussions...

House Lannister was at their peak a year before SoS, you think Lord Tywin would just be ok with his daughter being disposed?

Robert's best trait was he brought peace to the Kingdom, disposing Cers would have lead to a Civil War and he would have lost the support of the Faith (you cannot divorce in Westeros, either you drop the 7 or your spouse dies) as well as the people.

why would Robert agree to ANY of this???

he would have faced less repercussions if he just f*cked Margery on the side...

IIRC it takes two to tango

Agreed,

Marge would have been one of Robert's Goomah's.

Archived