BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

no use telling you to have a pint for me cause you'll already be consuming most of the alcohol in Scotland. I will tell you to attempt to re-enact the wrong hours. I know it'll be hard cause I'm not there, but you must try - otherwise, what is it all for?

N

Okay im not quite sure how to put this. Let's just say that the idea of two BWB events in two different countries in two weeks was just slightly too tempting to pass up on. If somebody could fix me a hostel bed I would be mightily obliged.

OK, I'll call the hostel... however, any further beds will not be in the same dorm. :(

How many more beds do we need? Just Prod? Or is the temptation of haggis for breakfast again luring Sean and Barry into the hostel too?

OK, I\'ll call the hostel... however, any further beds will not be in the same dorm. :(

How many more beds do we need? Just Prod? Or is the temptation of haggis for breakfast again luring Sean and Barry into the hostel too?

I think we\'re sorted, thanks Mormy.

Its highly possible that we\'ll end up in the gutter anyway!! :P

I think we\'re sorted, thanks Mormy.

Its highly possible that we\'ll end up in the gutter anyway!! :P

Yeah, but you do need somewhere to clean up afterwards.:P

So can I take it we don't need more beds in the hostel, then? The Hotel Zak is taking the overflow? :)

ORGY!!!!

Dibs on Prod! :kiss:

Yippee!!! That would be great Zak, thanks!

The only reasonable flight I could get lands me in Edinburgh 1130 on Friday, with a return around 1600 on the monday. Zak, would it be possible to stay at your place all three nights? Or is there another plan made already? If it is a problem in any way I will work something out, maybe I can get Mormie to book the hostel for the saturday and sunday if he would :) .

Archived