BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

You'll give Vestrit, the unchallenged Captain Enthusiastic with his superpower Two Thumbs Up, a run for his money, Paddy. ;)

Aw, hell, who am I kidding. I'm bouncing. I admit. :D

Well, Xray once said that Vestrit and I were like the two most enthusiastic people ever.

I'm happy enough to go with her assessment :)

All this enthusiasm and bouncing - the kids are wondering why they've just been given a whole hour on the trampoline with loud music playing...usually I turn the volume down after twenty minutes at the most :D I'm in a very good mood and can't wait to meet everyone - even the ones that i've met before ;):P:D

waddya mean "even"??? :cry:

Ha - that got your attention, just checking we were all awake - I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, I could never not look forward to meeting the man who taught my son how to hold a sword :kiss::D

My niggaz,

Long time, no posting. Work's still a no-no at the moment, and this is the first time I've really had a chance at home for a while.

Looking forward to seeing you all, meeting some of you for the first time and showing you round Edinburgh ('showing you round Edinburgh'? WTF? Showing you pint glasses I mean).

Regarding the sponsors' thing, as you may have guessed from the fact that Zak put my name on the list, I've gotten out of it. Well, I've gotten out of it in the sense that so far no-one has actually told me I have to go. Honestly, they can't expect a young man around town like myself to not have plans at least a fortnight in advance can they...

Um, yeah, that's it. See youse soon

Oh and Paddy - :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: - cos that's how we roll bro

Archived