BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

I'm delighted to inform you that your beautiful green land of handsome kilted men shall be again forced to bear my presence, therefore I propose:

What: a Symposium of like-minded BWBers with the intention of... uhh... getting drunk? Discussing philosophy / books / hats / other boarders' naked hat avatars?

Where: Edinburgh.

When: some time between November 5th and 11th.

Additional attraction: The Mod Hat Himself, mormont, a.k.a. The Grumpy Bear, will be accompanying me.

That ought to give you a little time to get over Amsterdam hangovers, get the photos developed and coordinate stories of what gossip to share. ;) So, post away... who could meet up, and when?

ETA the who list:

Maid Sansa

mormont

Zakalwe7

Aoife

niamh

BranTheBuilder

tenalpia

Vestrit

Paddy

padraig

john

Filippa

Coyote's Daughter

needle

Sean

Barry or Mark or whatever he's going by these days

Prod

daj

GoN

Any more for any more? :)

Cool. Well I'm away with work in Sutherland from the 6th till the 8th.

Thursday or Friday night would be best although i do have an all-day video conferencing meeting on Friday.

:)

And MS at least take a picture of your hand holding a hat or something!

There's a possibility that I could make it on the Friday night - if I can persuade someone to take the kids (my hubby is away being fit and energetic in a swimming gala) and I can get a piece of floor to sleep on. It would be great to meet up... best go and start lots of sweet talking and bribery :D

Looks like the Friday night then? That's the 10th... and Vestrit, Zak, myself, possibly ten, and Maid Sansa. Any more takers? Come on folks! :)

ETA - I'll bring the wizard hat if you like. ;)

Yes, but Sean not coming to Amsterdam will make Baby BwB Eurocommies cry!

(p.s. Isis, your PM inbox is full! Delete somthing!)

I still hope to make Amsterdam but if I can\'t afford it, I might try to get up to bonny Scotland.

P.S. Her inbox is full because I keep sending her manlove pics of me a Barry and she can\'t bring herself to delete them. ;)

99% certain that I'll make it for the Friday night - my parents have agreed to have the kids :D Now I just need a corner of someone's abode to sleep on as they don't have enough room in their flat for three kids plus me... any volunteers? I'm house trained :unsure:;)

If I don't make Amsterdam, I might pop up for this.

cool :cheers:

We are hoping to do so in April.

very cool, sure that folk will want to meet you :)

I actually have the friday off, so (money dependant) I may be able to be there.... if I could get a floor to sleep on that would be even better.

MS - sure I'll see you a wee bit before the meet - hopefully in the pub! :D

We are hoping to do so in April.

W000ty McW00t! :D That would be fabulous!

Zak, ten and Vestrit - great, looking forward to seeing you! And you too, Sean, if you can make it. :)

Bran - I think I owe you a drink anyway. ;)

Archived