BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

I *might* be able to make it. I'm on early shift Friday and Saturday and no holidays left, but if I can convince someone on another team to swap a shift with me... I'll need to find someone willing to come into work at 0700 on a Saturday morning, might be a bit tough.

I'll get back to yous in when I know. If there's no room in room booked I'll make my own arrangements. Count me as a *possible* for the time being.

I don't think I'll make it. I have the week of the 13th-17th booked as holiday, but I'll be working till 5 on Friday, and it's at least 4 hours on the train to get to Edinburgh. Adding that to the fact that it's the Remembrance Day weekend, meaning I'll probably be required at church on the Sunday, and it looks like I'm out of the picture (not that I was ever really in it in the first place ;))

I can make it; unless somebody vetoes me :)

flights dictate Friday morning at an ungodly hour; Anything planned on the saturday at all? Is it wise to get a return on the saturday (cheaper) or better on the sunday? Arg.

I think I said upthread, MS and I will almost certainly not be around for Saturday evening (she flies home at an unnatural hour Sunday morning). But a few hours during Saturday, yeah.

Oh, and do you need one of the two spare beds, niamh? :)

I think I said upthread, MS and I will almost certainly not be around for Saturday evening (she flies home at an unnatural hour Sunday morning). But a few hours during Saturday, yeah.

Oh, and do you need one of the two spare beds, niamh? :)

Yes I do :)

I'll be flying back on the 21:10 Saturday plane then .... and getting there at 7:35 AM on the Friday :rolleyes:

Archived