BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

Looks like it, yeah, 'cause CD is almost definite. :) However, if we need any more beds I can get two more: presently we have six of the eight-bed dorm, I'm sure I can persuade the hostel to give us the last two. :P

because of this i had to ask for a day off, and because of that i had to tell my boss my computer has no floppy disk drive, and because of that i got a visit from a very helpful IT man who came, looked at my computer and said, yes, your computer doesn't have a floppy disk drive.

See what you started???

Hey,

I'm not going to be able to make Amsterdam due to job changing stuff that weekend, so due to this and being poked by some of the other people going (you all know who you are), I tried looking into this instead and it seems that the fact that I'm going to be doing consultancy stuff in Belfast that week helps out a lot. The flights to edinburgh are much cheaper from Belfast than they are from Dublin.

In a strange turn of events, it's by far the cheapest for me if I go from Thursday evening to anytime on Monday (Sunday night, by comparison is hugely expensive). Because I'm only doing consultancy stuff, it's no problem for me to be there Friday and Monday, and the hostel is cheap enough to make it worthwhile.

So I'll be able to do myself some sightseeing if no one else is around Sunday and Monday, anyways, and if anyone is, maybe we can organise something.

So Mormont, how's about one of those remaining beds for Friday night??

Once I hear from you, I'll get in touch with the Hostel to book a dorm bed for the other nights (and if you cant fit me in Friday, I'll just book that myself too).

How's about that, then? :cool:

Hmmm. Seems like there may be a couple of people around then on the weekend. What days is everyone here again? (i suppose i can just check back the thread - lazy bugger me ;) )

I'll have a chat with Charlotte about this. I don't think we could put people up on Thursday or Friday, but I am pretty sure that we could put people up on Saturday and we definitely can on Sunday night. We'll talk about it. Actually saturday probably would definitely be fine.

I have this work party on on Thursday, but could always see about meeting people afterwards (although i will be pretty pissed by then and i have a meeting on friday :( )

This is turning into a really good sized gathering. I get to add the Irish Wookie to my list of new people to meet :D

I'm only around for Friday night and part of Saturday morning - depending on what time we all surface :unsure:;)

Paddyyy!!! :D It's an ill wind that blows no-one any good... Amsterdam'll be the poorer but we'll be the richer for your company. :):thumbsup:

I'll call the hostel when the booking office opens in the morning and see if we can get those last two beds. Flip, are you needing a bed too? If so, that ought to make it:

Maid Sansa

myself

Paddy

Aiofe

Coyote's Daughter

tenalpia

Kama

niamh

Bran

staying at the hostel... all correct? :)

ETA - plus Vestrit and Zak, that makes eleven for the whole night. Sound. :D

Ok...I can manage a couple of days I suppose. Mormont, sounds like all the beds will be gone in that room for Friday? I can try booking my own though, if that is the case, so no problem. :)

I'll probably stay the Saturday night also but have to get back Sunday.

Archived