BWB Scotland 10th November meet!

Are you tryin to get us to have an enthusiasm-off?

Because I don't know if you can really force enthusiasm.

**ponders***

Hmmm, how do I out-enthuse the world's most enthusiastic man?

ETA: (I guess my avatar is probably a start) :P

the critical mass of enthusiasm may be reached and then Edinburgh will explode :(

on the up side: at least it'll be flat. AWESOME!

N

:rofl: there are ways round the hill situation - that had better not be what's behind your hesitation in coming to visit :mad: we will not allow the hills to get in the way of your drinking enjoyment :D

I'll be there. I'll turn up at pub bout 9 30 friday night would think. (unless i fuck up, lose my phone, or something stupid like last time)

Cool! :) Are we needing more rooms at the hostel, then?

Don't go to pubs with no recption so i can't find you this time, fuckers ;p

Hehe. That was a bit of a fuckup. :blush::P This time we'll stick to pubs above ground without massive granite buildings on top of them. ;)

I'll be there. I'll turn up at pub bout 9 30 friday night would think. (unless i fuck up, lose my phone, or something stupid like last time)

Don't go to pubs with no recption so i can't find you this time, fuckers ;p

Yay! That's great Needle - this meet is just getting better and better :D

Looks like I'll *probably* be able to make it. I've been granted permission to swap a shift with someone, all I need to do now is find someone willing to swap. They do my early shift on Saturday, I'll do one of their nightshifts.

*fingers crossed*

it is actually the hills, ten. i'm still mentally scarred from last time.

N

There are ways round the hills - you barely notice the slope if you pop into every pub you come to ;) When I'm at a bad point with my me - I can't do hills either and I've found that if you go the long way round you miss out the steep bits. The scenic route can be very rewarding especially if you find new and unexplored 'rest' stops :D:cheers: (there are also buses that you take you up the royal mile ;) )

Archived