Pictionary XXII - Childhood Heroes - Results Imminent

The BlackBear

I love the sentence about Bombur, good work BB. :lol:

I just googled Doomguy, Mancubus, Wendy the Good Little Witch, Mr Mustacios, maraca, Beth Tweddle and JCB using the uni internet. I seriously hope somebody is not monitoring that, because either they will be very confused or very angry. :leaving:

Want to see all the pictures.

those where a lot harder to match up this game. well done all.

Bastian names the child-like empress.

Prince Joffrey is thinking about slaying dragons, leading up to his propose to Sansa Stark. While she thinks of nothing and tic tac toe

Doomguy is sipping on a health potion after killing a Mancubus.

Iron Man is so excited to saw himself on a badgerhead (that is a human with the head of a badger, obviously) that he has rays of orange flashing from his extremities; he wants to do that with exactly three stitches (then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached) with blue yarn while they both lie on a bed.

Hercules! Honey you mean Hunkules!

Because I like to stay busy and work with my hands, I prefer the caveman to the ancient philosophers.

Little Arya argues with little Sansa that Nymeria of Rhoyne with her ten thousand ships is a better role model than Jonquil from the ballad of Florian the fool.

A young woman in semi-transparent clothes with flowers in her hair and a bodacious set of ta-tas interogates 3 kids who refuse to snitch on their younger comrade with a missing tooth, who appears to be defacing a book with a colorful set of finger paints sitting on the table.

Luke Skywalker and Wendy the Good Little Witch argued over who would ride the Black Stallion.

Lany is talking to a young girl with a green lightsaber about how she could ride a race horse.

My childhood heroes were Amelia Earhart and Ruth Buzzi because I wanted to be a pilot and an astronaut.

Alice is floating in the sky next to an airplane thinking of getting a new cool sports car; redesign her dress, bow and arrows so that they have fancy red dots on them; and how it's time to go see her one-eyes plant-based super-nurse who has stylish pink hair.

Once there was a riverboat pilot that loved to mark twain.

A tap, a shark, and Mr. Mustachios are boiled up in a pan and evaporate to form a Boeing 747, and amoeba and a maraca.

Robin Hood stole from the Tax man and gave the money to bankers claiming poverty.

Robin Hood thinks of the best way to invest the taxes he stole, while the Sheriff of Nottingham tries to catch him, because Prince John is furious.

The little ginger girl always dreamed of growin up to be the next Beth Tewddle, but something held her back; was it spending too much time buried in her books with Bilbo, Puddleglum and The Queen of Hearts perhaps?

Hulk dreams about winning the Olympic games in floor exercises (including ball, hula hoop and skipping rope).

Bonuses:

A young Gwendoline Christie stood in awe of the enormous Sunflower.

In 1995 Brieane was a little girl in a dress who liked playing with swords, but was made to plant Buckwheat in the sun: she dreamed of 2012 when she would be a Knight of Tarth and no-one would make her wear a dress again.

On the Bayous the little boy hopes to grow up to be a 'Gator Hunter like his daddy.

An old man reflects on his life growing up in Louisiana, the highlight of which was shooting a Mississippi alligator in his teenage years.

Said I'm Luke I'm five and my dad's Bruce Lee, drives me around in his JCB.

Aunt Beru sings the same song to Luke Skywalker about how he came to work on the moisture farm.

The Dwarf had dreamt of looking like Thorin, but he ended up like Bombur.

The little red-headed gnome dreamed of being Gandalf and calling up the Ents; however, in time he actually turned into a red-headed, bearded fat magistrate.

Who wrote the original sentences? I know we have had some swapsies...I seem to recall we originated as:

Dreamsongs

Rocksniffer

Buckwheat

Once and Future King

Pebbles

Helena

Lany

TC

Neumond.

is that correct?

My match up

Main Game:

Bastian names the child-like empress.

A young woman in semi-transparent clothes with flowers in her hair and a bodacious set of ta-tas interogates 3 kids who refuse to snitch on their younger comrade with a missing tooth, who appears to be defacing a book with a colorful set of finger paints sitting on the table.

Buckwheat

Hercules! Honey you mean Hunkules!

Because I like to stay busy and work with my hands, I prefer the caveman to the ancient philosophers.

TC

Little Arya argues with little Sansa that Nymeria of Rhoyne with her ten thousand ships is a better role model than Jonquil from the ballad of Florian the fool.

Prince Joffrey is thinking about slaying dragons, leading up to his propose to Sansa Stark. While she thinks of nothing and tic tac toe

Once and Future King

Luke Skywalker and Wendy the Good Little Witch argued over who would ride the Black Stallion.

Lany is talking to a young girl with a green lightsaber about how she could ride a race horse.

Dreamsongs

My childhood heroes were Amelia Earhart and Ruth Buzzi because I wanted to be a pilot and an astronaut.

Alice is floating in the sky next to an airplane thinking of getting a new cool sports car; redesign her dress, bow and arrows so that they have fancy red dots on them; and how it's time to go see her one-eyes plant-based super-nurse who has stylish pink hair.

Lany

Robin Hood stole from the Tax man and gave the money to bankers claiming poverty.

Robin Hood thinks of the best way to invest the taxes he stole, while the Sheriff of Nottingham tries to catch him, because Prince John is furious. <----I think I know when I drew this one. It was actually very fun drawing it, but there was very little opportunity to twist this chain, grrr! HULKSMASH!

Pebbles

Once there was a riverboat pilot that loved to mark twain.

A tap, a shark, and Mr. Mustachios are boiled up in a pan and evaporate to form a Boeing 747, and amoeba and a maraca.

rocksniffer

Doomguy is sipping on a health potion after killing a Mancubus.

Iron Man is so excited to saw himself on a badgerhead (that is a human with the head of a badger, obviously) that he has rays of orange flashing from his extremities; he wants to do that with exactly three stitches (then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached) with blue yarn while they both lie on a bed.

Neumond

The little ginger girl always dreamed of growin up to be the next Beth Tewddle, but something held her back; was it spending too much time buried in her books with Bilbo, Puddleglum and The Queen of Hearts perhaps?

Hulk dreams about winning the Olympic games in floor exercises (including ball, hula hoop and skipping rope).

No idea...honest...

Helena

:leaving:

Bonus:

A young Gwendoline Christie stood in awe of the enormous Sunflower.

In 1995 Brieane was a little girl in a dress who liked playing with swords, but was made to plant Buckwheat in the sun: she dreamed of 2012 when she would be a Knight of Tarth and no-one would make her wear a dress again.

On the Bayous the little boy hopes to grow up to be a 'Gator Hunter like his daddy.

An old man reflects on his life growing up in Louisiana, the highlight of which was shooting a Mississippi alligator in his teenage years.

Said I'm Luke I'm five and my dad's Bruce Lee, drives me around in his JCB.

Aunt Beru sings the same song to Luke Skywalker about how he came to work on the moisture farm. <----- :rofl: :rofl:

The Dwarf had dreamt of looking like Thorin, but he ended up like Bombur.

The little red-headed gnome dreamed of being Gandalf and calling up the Ents; however, in time he actually turned into a red-headed, bearded fat magistrate.

Bex,

BB wrote for OAFK

Extra bonus round.

Bucky Said

"The yellow hulk tries to figure out which of the green or grey hulks is which of the players, so she would know whom to whip for lateness in drawing. "

Helena said "To save BlackPebble from a rabid Pebble, Helena breaks all the rules and intervenes as a temporary Sentence Master"

Pebble combined both sentences and drew (and cheated a little bit)

Neumond said

"Turinqui-Calima watches as a pictionarian is spurring on a rabid Pebble, who is about to smash BB (confused by too many hulks), while Helena ex Machina wonders if she could draw something to calm down Rabid-Pebble."

Pebbles :lmao: :lmao:

:bowdown: we are not worthy... :bowdown:

thanks, Unfortunately I could not get the 2 yellow hulks the same colour, the calm one looks more green to me.

I found the hulk drawing online and adapted and re-coloured them. but since it was a special extra round I didn't care

I don't know why I drew Rhaenys transforming into Helena Hulk in that picture (and again when I paired the hulks to people in the drawing of a drawing), I think I just got the two of you mixed up.

I think I was just having a very senior moment.

I'm egerly awaiting the reveals tonight.

People, I do not know why you all would connect me with the Bastian/KK (Kindliche Kaiserin, obviously) sentence (apart from Neumond, who was reading the German fantasy threads), but I can freely admit I did not send that sentence. As I said in my previous post, I openly admire the person who did though, but I cannot claim that honour. :P

I think I can even pinpoint in which round I had that chain.

<----I think I know when I drew this one. It was actually very fun drawing it, but there was very little opportunity to twist this chain, grrr! HULKSMASH!

Oy! You are not supposed to mess with the chains on purpose! :whip:

Spoiler
Okay yes I know we all do it. ;)

Extra bonus round.
Bucky Said
"The yellow hulk tries to figure out which of the green or grey hulks is which of the players, so she would know whom to whip for lateness in drawing. "
Helena said "To save BlackPebble from a rabid Pebble, Helena breaks all the rules and intervenes as a temporary Sentence Master"
Neumond said
"Turinqui-Calima watches as a pictionarian is spurring on a rabid Pebble, who is about to smash BB (confused by too many hulks), while Helena ex Machina wonders if she could draw something to calm down Rabid-Pebble."

:bowdown: You are genious.

I don't know why I drew Rhaenys transforming into Helena Hulk in that picture (and again when I paired the hulks to people in the drawing of a drawing), I think I just got the two of you mixed up.

I was wondering about that too. :P

People, I do not know why you all would connect me with the Bastian/KK (Kindliche Kaiserin, obviously) sentence (apart from Neumond, who was reading the German fantasy threads), but I can freely admit I did not send that sentence. As I said in my previous post, I openly admire the person who did though, but I cannot claim that honour. :P

I think I can even pinpoint in which round I had that chain.

Oy! You are not supposed to mess with the chains on purpose! :whip:

Spoiler
Okay yes I know we all do it. ;)

:bowdown: You are genious.

I was wondering about that too. :P

Because I know you like The Neverending Story :dunno:

Plus, I don't read other people's guesses until I have made my own.

ETA: Beth Tweddle is (was) a British gymnast. She was probably best known for her bar routine, though she was decent on floor and beam too. I'd say she was definitely the best gymnast we had when I was little, though I couldn't agree with that now.

Bex,

BB wrote for OAFK

Extra bonus round.

Bucky Said

Neumond said

:thumbsup: You did a great job combining the two Pebbles! (And I already said it but again: The pic is great.)

Were we supposed to name the sentence-starter? (Not that I could do it but...)

I just read your match-ups:

Why do you all assume I started the doomguy thing? :lol:

Cos I want to talk about the chains

I know how Hulk ended up in one of the chains.

Somebody who had a hulk Avatar was named in a chain. So I drew a Hulk to represent them.

And when I got the shark sentence to draw, I thought it was Bucky who wrote it. My original first instincts where :smileysex: with shark. but later I depicted things different.

Somebody who had a hulk Avatar was named in a chain. So I drew a Hulk to represent them.

And when I got the shark sentence to draw, I thought it was Bucky who wrote it. My original first instincts where :smileysex: with shark. but later I depicted things different.

wait... did you drew the confusing pot in?

I have never heard of "to mark twain" as a verb. :P

Because I know you like The Neverending Story :dunno:
Plus, I don't read other people's guesses until I have made my own.

ETA: Beth Tweddle is (was) a British gymnast. She was probably best known for her bar routine, though she was decent on floor and beam too. I'd say she was definitely the best gymnast we had when I was little, though I couldn't agree with that now.

Yes, I like it. Fair guess maybe. But I really did not write it.

I googled her, but thanks for the detailed explanation!

Were we supposed to name the sentence-starter? (Not that I could do it but...)

I just read your match-ups:

Why do you all assume I started the doomguy thing? :lol:

It is optional. :P

I think you started with Bastian maybe, cause I am sure it was not me. If Koba were taking part, I would be sure it was her because she said Neverending Story is her favourite book, but alas her not taking part in the game messes up this theory.

Funnily enough, there are no sharks in the starting sentences ... :idea:

I was wondering how a Hulk ended up in one of the chains, yes ... your theory seems plausible.

And ... :smileysex: with sharks? :ack: Is this what we have come to? :eek: THIS IS NOT KING'S LANDING GENCHAT!

I see why you have the title "Not Innocent". :P

ETA: Pot????

Insuspect that is my chain then. Red haired girl usually morphs into me, so I was surprised not to be there.

i honestly just saw this as i was absurdly transfixed by the show threads...

Today is the day. I'm out this evening, getting back shortly after 8GMT when you will get your results. For now match up the chains AND NO CHEATING! May the odds be ever in your favour.

Here are the sentences for you to match up.

<snip>

thanks BB hope my mathcing method is ok...

here are my guesses such as they are...no cheating i swear... :smoking:

main game matching:

Bastian names the child-like empress. - Because I like to stay busy and work with my hands, I prefer the caveman to the ancient philosophers.

Doomguy is sipping on a health potion after killing a Mancubus. - Iron Man is so excited to saw himself on a badgerhead (that is a human with the head of a badger, obviously) that he has rays of orange flashing from his extremities; he wants to do that with exactly three stitches (then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached) with blue yarn while they both lie on a bed.

Hercules! Honey you mean Hunkules! Hulk dreams about winning the Olympic games in floor exercises (including ball, hula hoop and skipping rope).

Little Arya argues with little Sansa that Nymeria of Rhoyne with her ten thousand ships is a better role model than Jonquil from the ballad of Florian the fool. - A young woman in semi-transparent clothes with flowers in her hair and a bodacious set of ta-tas interogates 3 kids who refuse to snitch on their younger comrade with a missing tooth, who appears to be defacing a book with a colorful set of finger paints sitting on the table.

Luke Skywalker and Wendy the Good Little Witch argued over who would ride the Black Stallion. - Lany is talking to a young girl with a green lightsaber about how she could ride a race horse.

My childhood heroes were Amelia Earhart and Ruth Buzzi because I wanted to be a pilot and an astronaut. - Alice is floating in the sky next to an airplane thinking of getting a new cool sports car; redesign her dress, bow and arrows so that they have fancy red dots on them; and how it's time to go see her one-eyes plant-based super-nurse who has stylish pink hair.

Once there was a riverboat pilot that loved to mark twain. - A tap, a shark, and Mr. Mustachios are boiled up in a pan and evaporate to form a Boeing 747, and amoeba and a maraca.

Robin Hood stole from the Tax man and gave the money to bankers claiming poverty. - Robin Hood thinks of the best way to invest the taxes he stole, while the Sheriff of Nottingham tries to catch him, because Prince John is furious.

The little ginger girl always dreamed of growin up to be the next Beth Tewddle, but something held her back; was it spending too much time buried in her books with Bilbo, Puddleglum and The Queen of Hearts perhaps? - Prince Joffrey is thinking about slaying dragons, leading up to his propose to Sansa Stark. While she thinks of nothing and tic tac toe

Bonuses:

A young Gwendoline Christie stood in awe of the enormous Sunflower. - In 1995 Brieane was a little girl in a dress who liked playing with swords, but was made to plant Buckwheat in the sun: she dreamed of 2012 when she would be a Knight of Tarth and no-one would make her wear a dress again.

On the Bayous the little boy hopes to grow up to be a 'Gator Hunter like his daddy. - An old man reflects on his life growing up in Louisiana, the highlight of which was shooting a Mississippi alligator in his teenage years.

Said I'm Luke I'm five and my dad's Bruce Lee, drives me around in his JCB. - Aunt Beru sings the same song to Luke Skywalker about how he came to work on the moisture farm.

The Dwarf had dreamt of looking like Thorin, but he ended up like Bombur. - The little red-headed gnome dreamed of being Gandalf and calling up the Ents; however, in time he actually turned into a red-headed, bearded fat magistrate.

I think you started with Bastian maybe, cause I am sure it was not me. If Koba were taking part, I would be sure it was her because she said Neverending Story is her favourite book, but alas her not taking part in the game messes up this theory.

Funnily enough, there are no sharks in the starting sentences ... :idea:

I was wondering how a Hulk ended up in one of the chains, yes ... your theory seems plausible.

And ... :smileysex: with sharks? :ack: Is this what we have come to? :eek: THIS IS NOT KING'S LANDING GENCHAT!

I see why you have the title "Not Innocent". :P

ETA: Pot????

Are you really sure, it wasn´t you? Everyone seems sure you´re the culprit ;).

Yeah shark, pot, taps,... this was a very confusing thing al around. :lol:

erm, yes I suppose. It was a very confusing sentance.

Sorry Buck - but yes thats what imeadiately sprang to mind when I read that sentance

:cheers:

I have never heard of "to mark twain" as a verb. :P

<snip>

did you google it? ;)

it is to test depth to 2 fathoms and is where my hero Samuel Clemmons got his pen name Mark Twain

eta i forgot to say who wrote what, but i really suck at that part...

:smoking:

Archived