Biggest WTFs?

Tyrion The Huge

Come on, after all they've been through how could they think of each other romantically ? He was maimed, she was chewed off and so that's why they fell in love ? I don't really like this one path...

We'll see how they end up. Respectively.

Outer ugliness doesn't say anything about one's inside.

I'm not surprised that so many people mention the Red Wedding but honestly it wasn't such a moment for me. I didn't really got what was happening and why the first time I read it, I was more like " :wacko: wut?". What concerned me more during that time was Arya getting hit to her head by the Hound's axe.

When Dany butchered and mass murdered all the good people of Astapor.

When Janos had his head chopped off by the traitor's bastard scum.

When Cersei was wrongly imprisoned by the faithless Faith.

when the demon monkey escaped his rightful execution for poisoning Joffrey 'the true' and murdered in cold blood the person who raised him and gave him everything he had.

TwOW spoiler, when Joffrey is reborn amidst salt and smoke and is pronounced AA Reborn.

When Janos had his head chopped off by the traitor's bastard scum.

When Cersei was wrongly imprisoned by the faithless Faith.

when the demon monkey escaped his rightful execution for poisoning Joffrey 'the true' and murdered in cold blood the person who raised him and gave him everything he had.

TwOW spoiler, when Joffrey is reborn amidst salt and smoke and is pronounced AA Reborn.

:lol: we've got it all wrong, Joffrey will save the world.

RW was nuts, I didn't expect it at all, but the real wtf moment came later.

The outlaws parted as she came forward, saying no word. When she lowered her hood, something tightened inside Merrett's chest, and for a moment he could not breathe. No. No, I saw her die. She was dead for a day and night before they stripped her naked and threw her body in the river. Raymund opened her throat from ear to ear. She was dead.

And of course, Euron speaking like Bran is a wtf moment

"When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly," he announced. "When I woke, I couldn't . . . or so the maester said. But what if he lied?"

For me the biggest WTF was in ACoK and seeing that Bran and Rickon were both alive! I had missed the clue about the Millers boys as I was so angry reading that chapter.

Therefore when I turned over to see Bran had a chapter I was amazed. I don't think a twist in a book has ever given me so much satisfaction before!

Oberyn dying after beating the Mountain.

This.

This.

RW was nuts, I didn't expect it at all, but the real wtf moment came later.

I totally forgot about unCat! Yeah, that was probably the biggest WTF moment by far.

Archived