NBA Playoffs 2015: No headband edition

Ramsay B.

Floppy McBeardster at it early and often.

Not joking, my Rockets viewing consists primarily of me/friends/announcers going 'not a foul'...replay...'oh, actually was a foul.'

Dunno how he does it, but he is a genuine foul magnet.

Not joking, my Rockets viewing consists primarily of me/friends/announcers going 'not a foul'...replay...'oh, actually was a foul.'

Dunno how he does it, but he is a genuine foul magnet.

I think it's just how he holds the ball further out than most players while driving. Defenders are more likely to take a swipe, hence the increased fouls. Kinda reminds me of Lesean McCoy and how he rarely fumbles despite holding the ball relatively far away from his body.

Also excellent start by Houston. The inevitable counter punch is incoming from GState though.

I think it's just how he holds the ball further out than most players while driving. Defenders are more likely to take a swipe, hence the increased fouls. Kinda reminds me of Lesean McCoy and how he rarely fumbles despite holding the ball relatively far away from his body.

Yeah, he's kinda Syndey Crosby, if you'll forgive the Canadianism. His core strength lets him do things that make him more effectively athletic than he appears. I get excited about his intelligence, but I grew up on prime Vince Carter and Hakeem, so you can imagine how unexiting I find his game in a visual sense.

Yeah, he's kinda Syndey Crosby, if you'll forgive the Canadianism. His core strength lets him do things that make him more effectively athletic than he appears. I get excited about his intelligence, but I grew up on prime Vince Carter and Hakeem, so you can imagine how unexiting I find his game in a visual sense.

I don't know where in Canada you're from, but at least here in Alberta we call him Sidney :p.

I'm not sure I agree with the Crosby comparison, I mean Crosby is very exciting to watch (for me at least). Harden isn't that exciting, and that goes back to what JL brought up about Houston overall being an 'analytical' type team. Harden is basically the embodiment of that style, and that's why it's not too exciting for me to watch. To me he's more of a Floyd mayweather (obviously to a much lesser degree) - his style checks all the necessary boxes and at the end of the day it's very effective, but not all that exciting.

I don't know where in Canada you're from, but at least here in Alberta we call him Sidney :p.

I'm not sure I agree with the Crosby comparison, I mean Crosby is very exciting to watch (for me at least). Harden isn't that exciting, and that goes back to what JL brought up about Houston overall being an 'analytical' type team. Harden is basically the embodiment of that style, and that's why it's not too exciting for me to watch. To me he's more of a Floyd mayweather (obviously to a much lesser degree) - his style checks all the necessary boxes and at the end of the day it's very effective, but not all that exciting.

Oh, yeah, it translates much more to exciting hockey, and I agree Crosby of either gender is exciting. Just meant in the athletic sense.

I would like some explanation for some of the uncalls on Harden in this run.

Feeling pretty good about this one at the half. Seems like the Rockets have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at the Dubs, and they still leave the floor with a lead.

Yeah, but how are you gonna deal with the sink?

Much, much more entertaining game than expected. Obviously Howard going down sinks the ship, but if they're all this fun I'm ok.

Seconded. This has been a damn good game. I'm impressed with the Rockets role players once again. This is a better team than I had initially pegged them for.

Archived