NBA Playoffs 2015: No headband edition

Ramsay B.

In theory, a lineup of Terry, Brewer, Ariza, Smith and Howard should struggle to score. So much for theory...

What Josh Smith did there at the end was unbelievable.

LAC should have hacked Smith and Howard by the way. My biggest gripe about Hack-a-x is not that they do it, they do it completely randomly. Spurs could have won the series if they hacked at the end of the last two games as well.

Josh Smith's completely irrational confidence in his outside shot paid off for once, it was really hilarious.

Of course LAC would have still if their offense hasn't completely collapsed due to them choking badly. Though in fairness Rockets played excellent D.

Atlanta is a tough team to hate as they lack a superstar and it's such a goofy collection of solid players. But Dennis Schroder's becoming a nice, little villain as it goes on. Between the arrogant way he carries himself on the court, his disrespect of Pierce, the Batman villain dye-job he's got going on, and the fact he's ze German. He's also proven formidable enough to play in the clutch over Teague. Now this:

Wall said wrist/hand got hit a couple times: "Then Dennis Schroder told Kent Bazemore to smack me. And I was like, ‘You come smack it.’"

Nothing would be more satisfying to me than if Wall schools the kid tonight. Either way, their battle should be fun. Both can defend the hell out of opposing PGs.

Basically any time the guys on radio or TV make bold proclamations about a team being finished, pick that team to win the series.

Memphis had Golden State's number. The Warriors were done.

Houston was done. They weren't even gonna show up for game 5.

Atlanta was done. Pierce put a dagger in them.

Nobody said Cleveland was done, but are we really about to have 4 teams win a series that trailed 2-1 or worse?

OMFG

ETA: Eliminated by 0.1 seconds. Unreal.

ETA2: Still an incredible fade-away 3 by Pierce.

ETA3: Amazing, gutty performances by Wall and Beal. If only their big men had showed up at all. These guys deserved a game 7.

Oh my goodness. What a crushing couple of days for DC sports fans.

If DC Sports fans didn't have crushing moments, we wouldn't have any moments at all.

I've got no skin in the game and when Pierce's shot fell I yelled out with two kids trying to go to sleep in my house. Couldn't help myself.

Crushing loss.

Sorry Jaime. What a GREAT fucking series though.

Absolutely no words for The Truth :shocked:

Now it's my turn to sweat.

Thanks man. Agreed. Last 4 games all featured last second game-winning/game-tying shots by the Truth and he made 3 of them.

.....and yet we still lost 3 of 'em.

I lack the words.

Archived