"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

This is making me more and more nervous for the end of the season just being a giant clusterf*ck of depressing scenes. Usually when actors use hyperbole like this it's to prepare viewers for things that are shocking/game-changing in a negative way. If that means we end the season with Jon "dead" plus Stannis/Shireen dead plus Sansa/Theon dead or recaptured, I'm going to be royally pissed. Something uplifting has to happen in at least one of these storylines. At least in the books we got the gratification of Mance/Spearwives/Manderlys already starting to stir things up and kill Boltons and Freys. Don't we need something similar?

Like i said i know you are not going to accept anything against your theory ...

so instead of arguing with you or trying to find you legit or troll ...

All i ask his Pls COMEBACK ONCE THE EPISODES 8 and 9 FINISHED ...i will admit and eat my hat if iam wrong

Just answer me two things.

What happens with Jon at the end of season 5, and what meaning does the scene between Dany and Drogon have, especially considering that this scene isn't in the book?

This is making me more and more nervous for the end of the season just being a giant clusterf*ck of depressing scenes. Usually when actors use hyperbole like this it's to prepare viewers for things that are shocking/game-changing in a negative way. If that means we end the season with Jon "dead" plus Stannis/Shireen dead plus Sansa/Theon dead or recaptured, I'm going to be royally pissed. Something uplifting has to happen in at least one of these storylines. At least in the books we got the gratification of Mance/Spearwives/Manderlys already starting to stir things up and kill Boltons and Freys. Don't we need something similar?

Everybody connected with the show said "More shocking then the Red Wedding"

That can not mean "Jon dying", even though everybody knows that he is not "really dead".

Either Jon is going to be permanently dead, or some other major character is going to be permanently dead.

Just answer me two things.

What happens with Jon at the end of season 5, and what meaning does the scene between Dany and Drogon have, especially considering that this scene isn't in the book?

jon is going to be stabbed by his nights watch members who are not happy with his decision and a failed mission which they are setting up just like in the books

the whole point of ADWD for dany is that she is loosing herslef to the meereen and forgetting what she really is ...

the very first chapter of ADWD of her we see putting on a tokar to please the meereen and chaining the dragons from there she keeps sacrificing and loosing her way throughout the book and she sacrifices herself to hizdar for her peace

people like Quaithe and jorah try to remind her path ., hence we get the lines such as

REmember who you are Daenerys the dragons know do you

but after seeing the butchering in the pits she gets sick and fed up of meereen and customs and she finally removes her Tokar

and right away drogon comes and she never showed fear like quentyn did ...she a 15 year old timid girl whipped and tamed the Drogon and rode him

the scene you mention we can take it has two things

when dany refused barristan and greyworm standing guard drogon sttod guard ...i saw that scene as Drogon telling barristan and Greyworm that no one needs to stand guard to my mother till i live because i will be guarding her

second which is that the dragons above all respect strength and resolve which dany was lacking in the episode 2 scene...but she will become stronger and resolve in episode 9 again

I am reconsidering that Walk of Shame could be it. It will probably make a lot of waves on the internet, but Finn Jones said "I can not believe what they did to that character" and threw away the script. I have hard time to believe that Cersei´s karmic punisment would cause such reaction from him. Something terrible will happen to likeable character, be prepared for Shireen being burned alive. Jon´s stabbing will only qualify if he stays dead, otherwise it is really not that strong moment compared to RW, since cliffhanger deaths are never real deaths and there are book readers who will quickly reasure non-book readers that Jon is fine.

jon is going to be stabbed by his nights watch members who are not happy with his decision and a failed mission which they are setting up just like in the books

the whole point of ADWD for dany is that she is loosing herslef to the meereen and forgetting what she really is ...

the very first chapter of ADWD of her we see putting on a tokar to please the meereen and chaining the dragons from there she keeps sacrificing and loosing her way throughout the book and she sacrifices herself to hizdar for her peace

people like Quaithe and jorah try to remind her path ., hence we get the lines such as

REmember who you are Daenerys the dragons know do you

but after seeing the butchering in the pits she gets sick and fed up of meereen and customs and she finally removes her Tokar

and right away drogon comes and she never showed fear like quentyn did ...she a 15 year old timid girl whipped and tamed the Drogon and rode him

the scene you mention we can take it has two things

when dany refused barristan and greyworm standing guard drogon sttod guard ...i saw that scene as Drogon telling barristan and Greyworm that no one needs to stand guard to my mother till i live because i will be guarding her

second which is that the dragons above all respect strength and resolve which dany was lacking in the episode 2 scene...but she will become stronger and resolve in episode 9 again

You said that the remaining Nights watch and wildlings run to their boats.

Meaning Jon is not going to be surrounded only by Nights watch, but also by wildlings, which would in turn mean, the wildlings fighting against the Nights watch, and the wildlings destroying the Nights watch(because they have the numerical superiority).

Which would make the Nights watch stabbing Jon, a very stupid move(in the book the situation is completely different).

As for the scene with Dany and Drogon, the creators of the show do not have more time to tell the story - as compared to the books - but less time!

When you take that into account, one really has to wonder why they have allegedly chosen three scenes with Drogon(ep. 2, Tyrion sees Drogon, and allegedly the third scene in the Pit).

Think yous are missing the obvious connection between the two actors who have said that there are going to be shocking moments, they play the subordinate characters to Stannis & Brienne, two characters who have major beef (at least Brienne does). Who,when you connect the dots appear to be on a collision course.

Also the producers have only gave scripts for the scenes to the actors in them, so the actors wouldnt be aware of such shocks if they were not in them, so the actors talking of such shocks must have been present to witness them.

I predict Brienne to wipe out Stannis

Something terrible will happen to likeable character, be prepared for Shireen being burned alive.

Don't count on it.

Shireen can only be burned alive if the soldiers tie her down to something, which I don't see happening because Stannis would not allow it, and the soldiers themselves are not fanatics.

You said that the remaining Nights watch and wildlings run to their boats.

Meaning Jon is not going to be surrounded only by Nights watch, but also by wildlings, which would in turn mean, the wildlings fighting against the Nights watch, and the wildlings destroying the Nights watch(because they have the numerical superiority).

Which would make the Nights watch stabbing Jon, a very stupid move(in the book the situation is completely different).

As for the scene with Dany and Drogon, the creators of the show do not have more time to tell the story - as compared to the books - but less time!

When you take that into account, one really has to wonder why they have allegedly chosen three scenes with Drogon(ep. 2, Tyrion sees Drogon, and allegedly the third scene in the Pit).

i dont see why that matters it shows that drogon thinks dany is safe but not ready ...it shows currently where he is at the Valyria home of dragonlords

ok answer me this

why should drogon who have been a connection with dany and comes to her dreams even before she gets the dragon eggs ...suddenly go to jon who is on the other end of the world when his mother is in danger ...why do you think that he is going to help jon of alll people ...

is that because he is going to fight whitewalkers and end the scene winning them and thus show ends there right there

How do we know that? We have that bit of the trailer showing him alone in a snowy landscape keeled over.

i think it was a trusted source that leaked the info that Jon and Tormund returns to the wall after the hardhome and this was confirmed by WOTW website ..this was used to debunk a theory that tormund will die at hardhome saving JOn

My guess, Sansa & Reek/Theon escape and fall into Stannis' hands, maybe after killing Roose Bolton and/or Fat Walda (as well as maybe Myranda). Then, the Battle for Winterfell starts and the end of the show is a (seemingly) victorious Ramsay coming to reclaim his lost wife, Sansa, and his servant Reek.

After the victory by Sansa, it would be awful for her to fall back into Ramsay's hands again. After the controversy of the Ramsay-Sansa rape scene, her being captured by him again could break the internet.

I just think it would be hard to have the season end on a cliff hanger like Jon getting stabbed because Kit Harrington would have to deal with that question "is he dead or alive" for a whole year and someone would probably notice during filming if he was there so I think we will have some sort of "for the watch", but we may also get the resurrection or whatever is actually supposed to happen to Jon

i dont see why that matters it shows that drogon thinks dany is safe but not ready ...it shows currently where he is at the Valyria home of dragonlords

ok answer me this

why should drogon who have been a connection with dany and comes to her dreams even before she gets the dragon eggs ...suddenly go to jon who is on the other end of the world when his mother is in danger ...why do you think that he is going to help jon of alll people ...

is that because he is going to fight whitewalkers and end the scene winning them and thus show ends there right there

First of all, you do understand that if Jon is going to get stabbed, because he helped the wildlings, the wildlings are going to go crazy, and at the very least try(very hard), to massacre the Nights Watch?

Why is Mel, THE FIRE WITCH, interested in Jon?

And do I need to remind you, THE FIRE WITCH and DRAGONS have something in common;

FIRE!!!

As for the White Walkers and Drogon, I don't think he will destroy all of them, just the first wave.

First of all, you do understand that if Jon is going to get stabbed, because he helped the wildlings, the wildlings are going to go crazy, and at the very least try(very hard), to massacre the Nights Watch?

Why is Mel, THE FIRE WITCH, interested in Jon?

And do I need to remind you, THE FIRE WITCH and DRAGONS have something in common;

FIRE!!!

As for the White Walkers and Drogon, I don't think he will destroy all of them, just the first wave.

yes she is also intrested in stannis and with stannis then why is stannis army camp burning

Do you know the name of the character that has a connection with fire and survived a pyre and walked out with three dragons ...and i will give you a clue that she also has a nickname called UNBURNT and MOTHER OF DRAGONS

but lets give it a rest its only two weeks away why cant we wait and see what happens

yes she is also intrested in stannis and with stannis then why is stannis army camp burning

Do you know the name of the character that has a connection with fire and survived a pyre and walked out with three dragons ...and i will give you a clue that she also has a nickname called UNBURNT and MOTHER OF DRAGONS

but lets give it a rest its only two weeks away why cant we wait and see what happens

I said the following before;

When Tyrion sees Drogon, Drogon is heading North.

Now tell me, if Drogon is going to save Dany in the Pit, what is the meaning of that scene, considering that - as we know from the trailer - Tyrion is not going to be in the Pit?

Archived