Who will Sansa manipulate for her escape/revenge?

Yela

Regarding Episode 6, what was awful to watch for the crew? Did that look like a scene that Iwan Reon had to get psyched up to shoot "footage" for?

Considering the reaction to it, hell yes. Making a girl in her mid teens scream and cry as he rapes her. How could it not be awful to watch? That was the hardest thing to watch that Ramsay did for me. At least with Theon, you could say it wasn't happening to a good guy. He deserved some punishment, not that, but something. We've never actually seen a flaying happen.

Considering the reaction to it, hell yes. Making a girl in her mid teens scream and cry as he rapes her. How could it not be awful to watch? That was the hardest thing to watch that Ramsay did for me. At least with Theon, you could say it wasn't happening to a good guy. He deserved some punishment, not that, but something. We've never actually seen a flaying happen.

of course it was awful but if you listen to the actors, Iwan Reon, unless he is lying, does not add up to what we saw/heard in that scene, unless the scene was edited so that we only saw Theon's eyes and there was cut footage of the rape that we will never see. That is possible.

of course it was awful but if you listen to the actors, Iwan Reon, unless he is lying, does not add up to what we saw/heard in that scene, unless the scene was edited so that we only saw Theon's eyes and there was cut footage of the rape that we will never see. That is possible.

Iwan could be talking the winterfell war if they have it this season.

Have you been paying attention to the foreshadowing on the show?

There hasn't been any particular foreshadowing to Sansa getting pregnant. She's been plugged into a different character's story, and the stuff that's happening to her is the stuff that happened to Jeyne.

There hasn't been any particular foreshadowing to Sansa getting pregnant. She's been plugged into a different character's story, and the stuff that's happening to her is the stuff that happened to Jeyne.

Like I have said before, Jeyne just escaped winterfell when the book ended, it is unk whether she is or is not pregnant. It does not seem to matter though as she is an imposter, whom Theon seemed to think that the Northern lords knew to be but since their kin were being hostages at the twins, they were not saying anything. Sansa though, is a Stark and there has been more expressed desire by Ramsay and the actor offscreen that he needs to get an heir in her belly ASAP. We should be prepared for the worst but be relieved if she is not. That is all.

Like I have said before, Jeyne just escaped winterfell when the book ended, it is unk whether she is or is not pregnant. It does not seem to matter though as she is an imposter, whom Theon seemed to think that the Northern lords knew to be but since their kin were being hostages at the twins, they were not saying anything. Sansa though, is a Stark and there has been more expressed desire by Ramsay and the actor offscreen that he needs to get an heir in her belly ASAP.

The actor has just stated the obvious. I don't see how that raises the possibility any moreso than it was in the books.

Iwan could be talking the winterfell war if they have it this season.

battle scenes are common and Ramsay / Iwan has had them before and again, the Bedding scene, as it was aired was not traumatic for his actor to play and have to get psyched up for considering as he has done fighting scenes and sex scenes. What I think is, he will be fully nude for the scene. I do not look forward to it but I think we are being played by the cast and will be hit with the scene when we least expect it. Remember Dany and Drogo's wedding night. No nudity, then, out of nowhere, one or two episodes later, Emelia Clarke was naked and on all fours. Now, I do not believe they will go there with Sophie/Sansa but there are steadily showing more and more of her and in regards to AGOT and how they operate, it usually leads to something.

battle scenes are common and Ramsay / Iwan has had them before and again, the Bedding scene, as it was aired was not traumatic for his actor to play and have to get psyched up for considering as he has done fighting scenes and sex scenes. What I think is, he will be fully nude for the scene. I do not look forward to it but I think we are being played by the cast and will be hit with the scene when we least expect it. Remember Dany and Drogo's wedding night. No nudity, then, out of nowhere, one or two episodes later, Emelia Clarke was naked and on all fours. Now, I do not believe they will go there with Sophie/Sansa but there are steadily showing more and more of her and in regards to AGOT and how they operate, it usually leads to something.

If the scene has to be where he had to get pumped, and it made crew sick or squeamish it have to be a torture scene or a flaying scene on someone and I don't think it be Sansa; they also shown the actor nude ( maybe not the equipment ) so I don't think he needs to get pumped for that.

If the scene has to be where he had to get pumped, and it made crew sick or squeamish it have to be a torture scene or a flaying scene on someone and I don't think it be Sansa; they also shown the actor nude ( maybe not the equipment ) so I don't think he needs to get pumped for that.

I hope you are right but I have a sick feeling that there will a similar to the Sharon Stone, basic instinct scene before a potential escape.

Sophie Turner also mentioned a scene that was traumatic in which the crew was watching and it was very hard and awful for them and she was in the scene. Again, episode 6 was awful because of the sounds but they could have been sitting around doing that into microphones. No, the scene Iwan and sophie are referring to is visual, I am sure of it. I hope I am wrong but that is the only kind of scene he has not done.

Sophie Turner also mentioned a scene that was traumatic in which the crew was watching and it was very hard and awful for them and she was in the scene. Again, episode 6 was awful because of the sounds but they could have been sitting around doing that into microphones. No, the scene Iwan and sophie are referring to is visual, I am sure of it. I hope I am wrong but that is the only kind of scene he has not done.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but being in the scene and having it be aimed at her are different things, and I can't see getting in a knot over it until it actually plays out.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but being in the scene and having it be aimed at her are different things, and I can't see getting in a knot over it until it actually plays out.

Agreed, just a warning to all of us that have been traumatized over it. I do wonder though, how many loose ends the show will leave us with in a couple of weeks.

Agreed, just a warning to all of us that have been traumatized over it. I do wonder though, how many loose ends the show will leave us with in a couple of weeks.

Well I think if it is Sansa dead or alive no mystery at all, if Sansa is pregnant that = cliff hanger.

Ramsey dead or alive = cliff hanger

Stannis = cliff hanger

Roose = cliff hanger

Jon = cliff hanger.

Walda = dead.

Cersei = power after WOS

In short they are not giving up spoilers for the book just yet.

Well I think if it is Sansa dead or alive no mystery at all, if Sansa is pregnant that = cliff hanger.

Ramsey dead or alive = cliff hanger

Stannis = cliff hanger

Roose = cliff hanger

Jon = cliff hanger.

Walda = dead.

Cersei = power after WOS

In short they are not giving up spoilers for the book just yet.

Agreed, in reality, this seaon seems, unlike the others to be set up for a lot of cliffhangers for who lives and who dies.

No, it was definitely the episode 6 scene. They said it was mid-season. It may not seem as "traumatic" for us to see since it wasn't as visual but we don't actually know how they filmed it. For all we know they filmed several takes that were focused on the visual aspects and then decided not to use them.

Also, again, torture scenes are bad for us to watch but Iwan said they aren't as bad as this particular scene because they are very technical and using prosthetics. He wasn't actually touching Theon but he did have to touch Sansa.

No, it was definitely the episode 6 scene. They said it was mid-season. It may not seem as "traumatic" for us to see since it wasn't as visual but we don't actually know how they filmed it. For all we know they filmed several takes that were focused on the visual aspects and then decided not to use them.

Also, again, torture scenes are bad for us to watch but Iwan said they aren't as bad as this particular scene because they are very technical and using prosthetics. He wasn't actually touching Theon but he did have to touch Sansa.

you could be right, as i mentioned as a possibilty, they may have shot footage that they themselves deemed too much for visual and decided to go with Theon's eyes instead. I am sure after the season, some of the actors, if that was the case will spill out that if it happened that way.

In retrospect, there probably was more visuals with the scene as we did hear Ramsay disrobing.

At this point I think Brienne is going to take the role Mance has in the books, freeing both Sansa and Theon somehow, and getting caught. After that, Ramsay will certainly torture her and Pod, and maybe she will have a similar cliffhanger to when she had a run-in with UnCat.

I'm also waiting for the moment when Theon screams that he did not murder the Stark boys, but I don't know if the show-Theon is even aware of that fact anymore.

At this point I think Brienne is going to take the role Mance has in the books, freeing both Sansa and Theon somehow, and getting caught. After that, Ramsay will certainly torture her and Pod, and maybe she will have a similar cliffhanger to when she had a run-in with UnCat.

I'm also waiting for the moment when Theon screams that he did not murder the Stark boys, but I don't know if the show-Theon is even aware of that fact anymore.

Sophie Turner admitted in interviews before the season that Sansa finds out that her little brothers are still alive and that she has to hold on for them, for whatever that means.

Archived