Who will Sansa manipulate for her escape/revenge?

Yela

I'm actually far from convinced that she will actually leave Winterfell a la Jeyne Poole. All well and good for Jeyne to go to the Wall, but Sansa must connect up with Book Sansa at some point and that will be at Winterfell i expect. Maybe if she does escape she will take shelter with Stannis.

ITA it doesn't really make sense for her to leave. Not thematically at least.

ITA it doesn't really make sense for her to leave. Not thematically at least.

Staying there as a locked up sex slave to Ramsay is an unnaceptable situation for her and she might not want to fall back into the hands of littlefinger when he arrives to take possesion of her and Winterfell.

Does anyone think that jon might save her or is that too far off?

Sansa's storyline could go in many ways and they will leave it ambiguous so as to figure out what to do. The shooting ended in December so what ever is written for season 6 has already been done and they are casting and preparing to shoot season 6 soon. As for Jon, I think he is going to be in a pickle as far as his plot goes. I expect Rickon to emerge next year with some loyal Northern forces who are hiding him for safety and will bring him out next year. Sansa may leave to find him or send someone to find him. I cannot see her staying in Winterfell being subjected to the abuse she is now, over and over if she can help it.

At the moment I think Myranda might surprise us all and either help Sansa escape or turn a blind to the rescue attempt. Remember the thing Myranda wants most is to get Sansa away from her beloved Ramsay.

At the moment I think Myranda might surprise us all and either help Sansa escape or turn a blind to the rescue attempt. Remember the thing Myranda wants most is to get Sansa away from her beloved Ramsay.

she will be Walda's killer though, that much I am sure of and if Ramsay were to meet an unfortunate ending, I wonder how she would act? I think there is more to Myranda than we think. I suspect she is a survivor and that comes first. When Ramsay Snow/Bolton takes a liking to you, you please him and never let yourself bore him, less you end up like all the rest.

Starting with Sansa's escape, she didn't want to escape, but at this stage she knows Ramsay will be expecting her to try something given the amount of abuse she's suffered so she needs to do something. She has no reason to trust anybody who offers her a way out, every person who's ever offered her help in the past has ended up using her, so she doesn't trust the old woman. She may also know of Ramsay's propensity for allowing his captives to run and then hunt them down. If she needs to lull Ramsay into believing she's dumb and no threat to him then a clumsy escape attempt is probably one of the best things to do. So she asks Theon to help, she knows he's going to go straight to Ramsay. Normally Ramsay would have let her run then bring her back like he did with Theon, but the old woman he set up as Sansa's would be helper died of a heart attack before she could take her part in Sansa's mock escape, so Ramsay flayed her (when she was already dead) instead.

Taunting Ramsey about his bastardy was subtle. She's going to try and goad him into killing Roose. Roose lets Ramsay live because he is currently his only heir, if either Ramsay or Fat Walda has a son then it is a child that Roose will be able to easily control (far more than he's ever been able to control Ramsay), it doesn't matter to Roose whether it's a son or grandson although the added bonus is if it is Sansa's child Roose will be able to control the north. Ramsay will then become dispensable and Roose will dispose of him. So Sansa points out to Ramsay that his only right to rule the north comes through his marriage to her and any legitimate heir (or illegitimate, may be that's why Ramsay killed his pregnant girlfriend) whilst Roose is alive is a threat to Ramsay. No point in killing Walda & child before Roose dies as that will leave Roose free to marry again.

So Sansa will wind Ramsay up and he's going to attempt to kill Roose. Sansa will be in a win win situation. If Ramsay kills Roose then Sansa has her revenge for the red wedding and the Bolton forces will be sufficiently weakened to allow Stannis to win the battle. If Roose kills Ramsay she's free of him but still a valuable asset/hostage to Roose. The bonus would be if both die in the fight or of subsequent wounds.

My bet is that Ramsay kills Roose and during the subsequent mayhem in WF she slips over the wall, either with Theon or with Theon seeing her and following.

As I said before, I think Sansa in E10 kills all the Boltons.

First she kills Ramsey(when he comes to her at night) with that sharp tool that she picked up then she sneaks into Bolton's bedroom and kills Roose and Walda while they are sleeping or while they are trying to get up from the bed.

This is how I think it will go down regarding her revenge, manipulation to escape. Episode 10, by this time, I think Ramsay will have had Myranda and her other girls or just her, kill Walda when he and Roose are away battling Stannis. Roose will die in this battle either by Stannis forces or Ramsay may kill his own father (in the books, Roose thinks Ramsay killed Roose's heir Domeric so he is already considered by cannon to be a kinslayer). Ramsay will either kill Stannis or leave the battle and return to winterfell, now the warden of the North and confident that Stannis is finished. When he arrives he will know that Walda and baby in her are gone and will go to Sansa, wanting to celebrate. He will tell her that she is now wardeness of the North and they must produce an heir.

Now, if you notice, staring with the bathing scene before the wedding, the ripping of her dress and then episode 7, there are showing more and more of Sansa's flesh. I have the feeling that they are building up to something with this. We have been led to believe that the bedding scene was the super traumatic scene that Sophie Turner said was very awkward and uncomfortable for her and everyone on the set to watch. Iwan Reon, who plays Ramsay says that there is one scene that he did not want to do and had to leave the set and get psyched up to do. This scene in episode 10 IS that scene. It makes me feel sick, especially if I am right about this. Tell me, what kind of scenes do most male actors get most uncomfortable with and mind you, Ramsay has had sex scenes? Full frontal male nudity sex scenes is the answer. Sophie Turner has elluded in interviews that Sansa has been abused before (KL and this season?) but this season she handles it differently. She was asked and her answer was "she uses her sexuality". Daniel Portman, who plays Podrick Payne says that "episode 10 will break the internet". "For the Watch" is only part of it. Sophie Turner has said that Natalie Dormer has been a mentor for her recently in regards to "how to love" type of acting. We know Natalie Dormer for fleshy sex scenes, especially from her days on "The Tudors". See a connection?

I think there will be a seemingly consensual and graphic sex scene with Ramsay and Sansa. Sansa will act/play along and "get into it" in order to get him relaxed and off guard. That is when she will strike, most likely with that Augur or whatever device she picked up in Episode 7 "the gift".

Again, I am interested kind of like figuring out a mystery as to what is gonna happen next etc and this whole crap with Sansa has had me freaked out since it was discovered that she was going to be Jeyne Poole to an extent. Also, lets face it. the actress has grown up, in front of us since she just became a teenager so we feel like she is family, no doubt for the crew as well. I will have to screen episode 10 because i think I am mostly right and will wait for forum reaction before watching it.

I doubt it. It's possible, with the show any level of crazy is possible, but Sansa doing physical violence to Ramsay would be SO SILLY.

Most likely, as someone else theorized, she will use the corkscrew to pick the lock and escape with Theon's help.

She's not going to be involved in killing Fat Walda, that is even more ridiculous than cutting off Ramsay's penis.

The show is straightforward, the actors are straighforward. Every time people have suspected diversion/lying, etc. they have been wrong. There was no Lannister honeypot plot. Littlefinger never saw Arya at Harrenhall. There is no Lady Stoneheart. So there is no reason to think that the actors lied about the traumatic scene coming in the middle of the season.

I doubt it. It's possible, with the show any level of crazy is possible, but Sansa doing physical violence to Ramsay would be SO SILLY.

Most likely, as someone else theorized, she will use the corkscrew to pick the lock and escape with Theon's help.

She's not going to be involved in killing Fat Walda, that is even more ridiculous than cutting off Ramsay's penis.

The show is straightforward, the actors are straighforward. Every time people have suspected diversion/lying, etc. they have been wrong. There was no Lannister honeypot plot. Littlefinger never saw Arya at Harrenhall. There is no Lady Stoneheart. So there is no reason to think that the actors lied about the traumatic scene coming in the middle of the season.

What happened mid season was we saw Sansa's back, saw her brace and heard voice overs. It was traumatic because of her character history, the buidup and our own imagination. I hope I am wrong but I think we have not seen anything yet.

There is not even a theoretical chance escaping a castle full of Bolton men, and heavy winter conditions everywhere.

Also - as we can see with her bastard comments - they are building her up to be tough and vicious, not a victim that needs escaping.

There is not even a theoretical chance escaping a castle full of Bolton men, and heavy winter conditions everywhere.

Also - as we can see with her bastard comments - they are building her up to be tough and vicious, not a victim that needs escaping.

It depends on how many leave Winterfell to fight Stannis and never come back. Also, Briene and Pod may have been in contact with Sansa and Theon by Ep 10. Also, Benjen Stark is confirmed for episode 10, might he take on the role of the Ghost of Winterfell or hooded man in Winterfell?

Theon can move around the Castle. Again, if they escape, they have to do it after Ramsay is assualted, escape is the only option at that point.

I know this is crazy, but how do we pick a lock with a corkscrew?

Sansa can't kill him, maybe she takes an eye or two from him leaving him blind or partially blind.

I'am thinking she get's Theon to leave with her,but decides to go back to keep a Stark in WF where she can hide in the crypts and maybe get B & P in and also be there for Stannis.

Theon will tell her her brothers live and she tells him to make sure Stannis knows, Stannis gives Davos orders to find either one of the Stark boys as Theon tells him how to enter WF from the crypts where Sansa will let them in.

Can't wait for the finale, but then it be 9-10 months of waiting.

It depends on how many leave Winterfell to fight Stannis and never come back. Also, Briene and Pod may have been in contact with Sansa and Theon by Ep 10. Also, Benjen Stark is confirmed for episode 10, might he take on the role of the Ghost of Winterfell or hooded man in Winterfell?

Theon can move around the Castle. Again, if they escape, they have to do it after Ramsay is assualted, escape is the only option at that point.

Yes, but you are assuming that there is going to be a big battle with the Bolton's.

But that would mean three major battle scenes(Jon vs ice zombies, the Pit and Stannis vs Bolton), and I don't see how they can have enough time for all of that.

As for Brienne, she really wants to kill Stannis.

I think that the only reason why they connected Brienne's and Sansa story lines is so that Brienne may be close to Stannis.

I don't think that escape is the only option.

If all the Bolton's are dead she will be Ward. of the North.

In the neck.

Maybe, but Ramsey will need to be totally relaxed unarmed and in a position where Sansa has power over him and the only way I see that is if she is girl on top, something like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

ETA: In the books Sansa has the hairnet, so unless there is poison in her long necklace from the Eyrie, that option is out.

I hope. But how is she voluntarily staying unless she manages to have all the Boltons either killed or out?

Maybe, but Ramsey will need to be totally relaxed unarmed and in a position where Sansa has power over him and the only way I see that is if she is girl on top, something like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct.

Sansa doesn't have Doreah to advice her, though. It's most likely to work if Ramsay decides to sleep next to her, but the actor hinted that Ramsay survives this season, so I don't see Sansa using that thing on Ramsay and being sucessful.

Or Ramsey prepares to leave Sansa after "a romantic evening together", and then as he turns his back to her IN THE NECK!!!

I hope. But how is she voluntarily staying unless she manages to have all the Boltons either killed or out?

I think she will kill all of them.

After she kills Ramsey, she enters Bolton's bedroom and kills Roose and his wife.

Archived