Who will Sansa manipulate for her escape/revenge?

Yela

ok if you watch the preview sansa is yelling at theon/reek and ramsay is right there. I wonder if reek walk in on them :frown5:

I don't think Ramsay's actually in the same room. The Ramsay shot appears to be in the dining room used in episodes 3/5, and the shots of Sansa/Reek are in Sansa's room or something. There is a figure to the right of Sansa's face but I'm 99% sure that's a suit of armour.

I don't think Ramsay's actually in the same room. The Ramsay shot appears to be in the dining room used in episodes 3/5, and the shots of Sansa/Reek are in Sansa's room or something. There is a figure to the right of Sansa's face but I'm 99% sure that's a suit of armour.

You mean over Theon's head? that's the stones around Sansa's door.

You mean over Theon's head? that's the stones around Sansa's door.

Haha oh no I meant the shot afterwards, the close up on Sansa's face.

edit: basically I don't expect Ramsay to interact with Reek/Sansa much or at all in episode 8. He needs to have another "let's discuss Stannis" scene with Roose, at this point.

Haha oh no I meant the shot afterwards, the close up on Sansa's face.

edit: basically I don't expect Ramsay to interact with Reek/Sansa much or at all in episode 8. He needs to have another "let's discuss Stannis" scene with Roose, at this point.

I think it's her mirror, and there is a candle stand to the left of that, I'm basing it on the scene where Myranda comes in to bath Sansa.

I agree - Sansa could have done a much better job of manipulating Ramsey. I actually did a fake conversation with my husband. I had the part about them ruling together too. I would have had her say something like 'now that you are the Lord of WF, I can tell you about the secrets here - crypts, cleaning his sword in the godswood pond to be stronger, lie, lie, lie. And I would have meekly said, why aren't you the warden of the north now? that title is now rightfully yours, not your fathers. There were so many things she could have said...I wish she would have acted more like Margery - instead of freezing up, she could have tried to act like a co-conspirator. Sorry if this has been discussed and that it is a mumbo jumbo writing job - on my phone, hard to edit and to type.

I agree, I actually expected something like that once it was confirmed she was going to winterfell to marry him. But can Sansa pass as a co-conspirator after the repeated rapes?

I rather think that Sansa being shown as all alone is to shortly show how not alone she is. She has Theon, she has Brienne, and she has Pod (and his mighty Johnson). We are in darkness before the dawn territory. The show has consistently moved at a pace that should shame GRRM into getting off his fat ass and actually writing, and I don't think we will have long to wait now for Sansa's tide to turn. She has implanted the idea in Ramsay's head about a rival. That means Fat Walda is a goner in all likelihood. Whether that costs Ramsay his head or simply provides the distraction required for Sansa's escape, we will soon see I'm thinking.

The show is trying hard to get Sansa out of the "damsel in distress" meme, isolate her, and force her to work out her own rescue.

Sansa has Brienne, but the candle in the tower situation might mean that she ends up rescuing her, rather than vice versa.

In the novels, Theon decided to redeem himself. Here, it looks like Sansa will have to convince him to turn against Ramsay, so that possible plot will require her to be active.

She could divide the Boltons thanks to Walda's pregnancy, which would soften them for Stannis. If she does, then she'll be Manderly, dividing Bolton forces.

Then there's the mysterious "north remembers," but idk. I hope that Sansa ends up rescuing herself.

We've seen Sansa kinda manipulate Ramsay into killing his mother-in-law(it angered him tho). And next episode, Sansa tries to show Theon who's boss by scaring him saying "If I can do what Ramsay did to you, I will."

Question is, was she really trying to get him to his side though or was that just plain anger? Or both? I think it's pretty clear though that Sansa will be the one to actively organize her escape from now on. Not Theon. Any thoughts on how she'd do it and who she'd manipulate to escape? Just Theon?

I don't know how it is going to happen . ... it will be something to see . .

Does anyone think Myranda might want to help Sansa or is she completely loyal to Ramsay. She was seemingly trying to warn her at the bathtub scene. I am having some doubts about her loyalty to Ramsay.

Myranda wants to marry ramsay and will anything to get waht she wants. Remember that myranda that kill that girl? forgot her name.

The show is trying hard to get Sansa out of the "damsel in distress" meme, isolate her, and force her to work out her own rescue.

Sansa has Brienne, but the candle in the tower situation might mean that she ends up rescuing her, rather than vice versa.

In the novels, Theon decided to redeem himself. Here, it looks like Sansa will have to convince him to turn against Ramsay, so that possible plot will require her to be active.

She could divide the Boltons thanks to Walda's pregnancy, which would soften them for Stannis. If she does, then she'll be Manderly, dividing Bolton forces.

Then there's the mysterious "north remembers," but idk. I hope that Sansa ends up rescuing herself.

i think there will be elements of the hooded man and manderly in Sansa's behaviour.

I'm actually far from convinced that she will actually leave Winterfell a la Jeyne Poole. All well and good for Jeyne to go to the Wall, but Sansa must connect up with Book Sansa at some point and that will be at Winterfell i expect. Maybe if she does escape she will take shelter with Stannis.

i think there will be elements of the hooded man and manderly in Sansa's behaviour.

I'm actually far from convinced that she will actually leave Winterfell a la Jeyne Poole. All well and good for Jeyne to go to the Wall, but Sansa must connect up with Book Sansa at some point and that will be at Winterfell i expect. Maybe if she does escape she will take shelter with Stannis.

Well when she came out with the hood on felt that way.

I believe that if Theon tells her her brothers are alive, she will stay and hold Winterfell for them, even if it means her life, she will put up with the abuse by Ramsey until a time either she or someone else kills him.

Somewhere I remember either Sophie or someone else say that Sansa had to remain strong for her brothers or hold on for them.

Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I think Sansa is going to take care of business herself.

I love the idea someone had earlier that Stannis turns up at the gates, they open and Sansa comes out in her hood and tosses the heads of both R+R into the snow. But I'd be perfectly happy if she jams that beer keg thing in Ramsey's back and he runs round spouting blood like some twisted jet pack.

A man can own a woman, or a man can own a beer keg auger, but no man can own both.

Archived