The characters no one dislikes? (No one has problem with)

I meant it general but I wasn't specific enough so most people wrote their favorite.

Oh, alright.

Davos, Ser Rodrik, and Maester Luwin are the only ones I really see no one disliking.

I'm not so sure about ned yes he was likeable but he was blinded by his honour up too the point where it cost him everything and when he finally give in to it and falsely confesses the chop his head off. And the only time he does his killing his opponent is unarmed and on his knees.

I'm not so sure about ned yes he was likeable but he was blinded by his honour up too the point where it cost him everything and when he finally give in to it and falsely confesses the chop his head off. And the only time he does his killing his opponent is unarmed and on his knees.

Wun Weg-It hard to hate a giant who is nice to kind people, and still would end the life of jackass knights.

Shitmouth-he might match Cersei in alcohol consumption and Asha in profanity

Strongboar-He was kind to Pia, hated what happen at Saltpans, and want to fight Blackfish one-on-one like a man.He also annoy Cersei

Dolourous Edd

I highly dislike him, I don't think Martin can do funny characters very well, most of his lines make me cringe to be honest.

I wrote Tormund, Belawas and Oberyn when I posted the topic.

Belwas is badass.

Tormund is Tormund.

Oberyn is questionable but I think he is likable.

For Belwas, same thing as Edd applies.

For Tormund, I can understand.

For Oberyn, most people forget that he poisoned a man that was innocent (as far as we knew) and has quarrels about striking a woman to make a point.

I read the title as "The characters you cannot like?" and was very confused by the answers.

As for my answer...

Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and Mother of Dragons.

I don't think there's anything she could do that could make me dislike her.

That's exactly the thing that makes me hate her. All this ranting "I'm the mother of dragons blah blah blah", mere words that aren't followed by acts.

For me, it's Dolorous Edd. And Stannis. Hell, I love his humour and I'm not gonna hate someone whose humour I love.

Cat, Dany, Tyrion, Barri, Missandei, Unsullied, Jorah, Asha, Blackfish, Hoster, JonA, the Targs or most of them and all of the Tyrells

I am fixing it after Sullen and Sigrunn explained me what the OP means.

So, Sand Snakes, the Dornishmen all of them, Lysa, SRobin, Victarion, Eyron, wildlings, Giants, the Others. :D

Cat, Dany, Tyrion, Barri, Missandei, Unsullied, Jorah, Asha, Blackfish, Hoster, JonA, the Targs or most of them and all of the Tyrells.

Honestly surprised here, are you seriously saying it is impossible for people to dislike Dany?

its amazing that some people like the books but don't like tyrion and/or dany and/or jon. I feel like they are the books pretty much

but in my opinion Penny is kind of annoying. I know shes a plot device to kind of give Tyrion a different view of whats going on but she seems way way too nieve.

also Brienne is kind of annoying mainly because when shes not with Jaime I feel like she isn't doing anything that is progressing the story and she isn't interesting enough to just read about her roaming around

Archived