The characters no one dislikes? (No one has problem with)

I read the title as "The characters you cannot like?" and was very confused by the answers.

As for my answer...

Daenerys Stormborn, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles, and Mother of Dragons.

I don't think there's anything she could do that could make me dislike her.

That's a very honest answer. A lot of people won't admit fanatical devotion to their particular fan fan. They act like there is some logical point at which they would stop liking them.

Podrick is pretty great. I don't think there has been a single time he was doing something that wasn't awesome. Even when he was being hanged he just stood there preparing to die with stoic dignity at like 13 years old.

Bronn
Lady Olenna
Hodor
Osha
Missandei
Barristan Selmy
Davos
Shireen
Gendry
Thoros of Myr (out of the three priests/ess of R'hllor he is the only one I would follow, He literally can bring people back from the dead without having to sacrifice innocents. The sacrifice is done by the person being brought back to life)
Meera Reed
Jojen Reed
Bran Stark

Maester Aemon
Maester Luwin
Samwell Tarly

I like/love plenty of characters in ASOIAF, but if we're talking about characters for whom I, in my limited experience, have yet to encounter any fans expressing open dislike:

Dolorous Edd (minor character, totally hilarious)

Hodor (because why would anyone hate him?)

Stark wolves

The key words here are: so far. This is the internet and the world is vast. Someone somewhere either already has, or will eventually dislike every character on this list and in this series.

That's a very honest answer. A lot of people won't admit fanatical devotion to their particular fan fan. They act like there is some logical point at which they would stop liking them.

Well it is the truth, although I wouldn't consider my thoughts on Dany to be " Fanatical Devotion". She's simply my favourite character, in a book series I enjoy.

I like/love plenty of characters in ASOIAF, but if we're talking about characters for whom I, in my limited experience, have yet to encounter any fans expressing open dislike:

Dolorous Edd (minor character, totally hilarious)

Hodor (because why would anyone hate him?)

Stark wolves

The key words here are: so far. This is the internet and the world is vast. Someone somewhere either already has, or will eventually dislike every character on this list and in this series.

I just read a thread the other day where someone that didn't like Dolorous Edd. Thought his humor was stupid and juvenile, the exact reasons I love him.

Archived