The characters no one dislikes? (No one has problem with)

Cat, Dany, Tyrion, Barri, Missandei, Unsullied, Jorah, Asha, Blackfish, Hoster, JonA, the Targs or most of them and all of the Tyrells.

This thread is about characters you cannot not like. And even if you don't know me (because I change my name a lot) I know you (because we used to argue often in the good old times) and I'm pretty sure that you can't-cannot-not like Cat and Dany.

...maybe the OP shouldn't have used so many negations, it's hard to keep track of these things. To cut it short, it's about unlikeable characters you cannot dislike.

ETA: or not?

Honestly surprised here, are you seriously saying it is impossible for people to dislike Dany?

I thought that it meant who I don't like.I must pay more attention to the op. :leaving: THANK YOU!

This thread is about characters you cannot not like. And even if you don't know me (because I change my name a lot) I know you (because we used to argue often in the good old times) and I'm pretty sure that you can't-cannot-not like Cat and Dany.

...maybe the OP shouldn't have used so many negations, it's hard to keep track of these things. To cut it short, it's about unlikeable characters you cannot dislike.

I think I remember the avatar or someone else had similar avatar. Oh I see! I only saw the op so I wasn't sure what it meant. I am going to fix it now. THANK YOU! (who are you?)

Oberyn Martell,The Red Viper Prince of Dorne

Sand Snakes for some reason

Daenerys Targaryen

Well the OP was vague.I though it meant personally.

Well Oberyn is still on the list. Sand snakes and Dany aren't though

I thought that it meant who I don't like.I must pay more attention to the op. :leaving:

Me too, apparently things change.

Am I mad or did the title and OP change entirely in both meaning and words?

I think I remember the avatar or someone else had similar avatar. Oh I see! I only saw the op so I wasn't sure what it meant. I am going to fix it now. THANK YOU! (who are you?)

Only I had the avatar as it was made for the DrunkenRat name I used before. I liked Dany a lot (still do) and when we met the threads went kaboom. :)

Whoever said pycelle for real?

I take it the poster who named Pycelle said HE couldn't dislike him.

I can't really dislike Pycelle either, I don't think he did anything that was especially wrong, bar maybe letting Jon Arryn die.

Only I had the avatar as it was made for the DrunkenRat name I used before. I liked Dany a lot (still do) and when we met the threads went kaboom. :)

Ι remember that it had a rat and I haven't seen many like that in here.

Most threads end like this but more passive agressive. ;)

Archived