Predicting the Season's Final Episodes

Doran needs to tell Jamie that he is Arys' son.

Meryn Trant needs to tell Arya how things went down with Syrio Forel.

I'm going to be upset if an episode called "A Dance of Dragons" doesn't have any Cersei in it.

Arya finding out Meryn Trant is Syrio Forel would have been a shocker, But Meryn Trant is already a guy who hurts young girls on King's command eliminates the situation.

Since i read somewhere that Sophie turner hinted that Sansa's ending in season 5 is ambiguous, probably she didn't leave Winterfell. With only 2 episodes left (one, since it seems episode 9 won't include winterfell), show version seems pretty committed to keep "reek" instead of "theon", so i don't think he will save Sansa (at least in this season)

I really have no idea what will happen this year, and I love it. Really there are only a couple of story lines where we can be sure what happens.

What I want:

I want Theon to talk to a tree.

I want Brienne and Pod to recruit Theon

I want Sansa and Theon's last scene to be them jumping off of the walls, Butch and Sundance style.

I want a known character to release the Dragons, preferably Tyrion or Jorah.

I want there to be a good reason to stab Jon, he needs to give them too much power or to try to lead an army of them south.

I want Thorn to hang the mutineers and not support them

I want Ramsay to capture Mel and that is why she sees herself in Winterfell in her visions.

I want Stannis to fake his death but the show not to reveal it until the next season (so Stannis appears to die in the next couple of episodes)

I want Shireen to live

I want Drogon to eat harpies

I want Dany to fly off on Drogon.

I want the evil prostitute in Meereen to be revealed as the mastermind behind the harpy attacks and have a really badly written reason for the whole thing

I want Cersei to do her walk and beg forgiveness and for Keven to fear she is broken

I want Frankengregor

I want Jaime to betray Cersei but get himself in a whole lot of trouble, and on the wrong side, when he does so.

I want Obara to break ranks and turn into Darkstar

I want the other snakes sent into other story arcs

I want Bronn to live and get back Lollys

I want Arya to go blind as punishment for killing Trant

I want Sam to be sent to Old Town, preferably mentioning a stop at Braavos on the way, before Jon is stabbed.

I want Varys breaking the fourthwall, for no good reason, then, remembering himself, finishing Kevan off

I want to live forever in a land where summer lasts a thousand years. I want a castle in the clouds where I can look down over the world. I want to be six-and-twenty again. When I was six-and-twenty I could fight all day and fuck all night.

:agree:

This is great.

I want this too.

I really have no idea what will happen this year, and I love it. Really there are only a couple of story lines where we can be sure what happens.

What I want:

I want Theon to talk to a tree. I would love that, but he hasn't heard any voices or heard from the tree during the wedding so they haven't laid any groundwork for his evolution to have to do with anything beyond being face with Sansa's abuse.

I want a known character to release the Dragons, preferably Tyrion or Jorah. Since whoever releases the dragons will probably die Q style, I'm thinking it will be someone else--unless gray scale makes you immune to dragon fire. Tyrion isn't dying and Jorah has grayscale so he needs to go spread it. I would rather Jorah died bravely...but honestly I'll feel really sad if Dany doesn't make some kind of concession or attempt at forgiveness before he does. Seriously, he actually saved her life a zillion times.

I want Thorn to hang the mutineers and not support them I've been thinking about how all those wildlings would react to Jon being attacked and I don't know if Thorn will have the chance to make the right decision...

I want Stannis to fake his death but the show not to reveal it until the next season (so Stannis appears to die in the next couple of episodes) I think that could definitely happen.

I want Shireen to live I would love that so so much, but signs point to not likely.

I want Dany to fly off on Drogon. That will happen. They have kept all the important iconic imagery this season. Tyrion falling into water and being pulled down by stone people. Jon chopping Janos etc

I want the evil prostitute in Meereen to be revealed as the mastermind behind the harpy attacks and have a really badly written reason for the whole thing. I'm betting Hizzy.

I want Cersei to do her walk and beg forgiveness and for Keven to fear she is broken. Absolutely going to happen.

I want Frankengregor Will happen at end of walk scene

I want Jaime to betray Cersei but get himself in a whole lot of trouble, and on the wrong side, when he does so. Why do you hate Jaime? I just want him in the Riverlands still growing as a person. He's done a lot of backsliding this season.

I want Arya to go blind as punishment for killing Trant I think that would be the coolest end of her season story. I want it too.

I want Sam to be sent to Old Town, preferably mentioning a stop at Braavos on the way, before Jon is stabbed. I want him going to Old Town too. But he needs to also go to Dragonstone and on a trip collecting Valyrian steel, because seriously...they need more effective weapons.

I want Varys breaking the fourthwall, for no good reason, then, remembering himself, finishing Kevan off. I desperately want Varys doing his scene with Kevan. I'm scared it will be LF

I want next season to be dark and full of flashbacks...or a Tower of Joy/Rebellion/Harrenhal mini-series :)

Pretty much all of those predictions make sense except for the part about the Dothraki pledging their allegiance to Dany. Khal Jhaqo is supposed to be her enemy. And even if that weren't the case, the Dothraki send former Khaleesis to live as crones. They don't promote them to the role of Khal.

If they're not going to take her to Vaes Dothrak to join the dosh khaleen, It would make a lot more sense for them to rape and kill her (which would certainly be in keeping with episode 10 being hyped up as the episode that will break the internet).

Moderator note here: if there are leaks, they aren't to be discussed here or in any other thread on the forum. Those who have an issue with that are welcome to find some more congenial forum for the time being. Those who decide the rules don't apply to them are welcome to a ban.

Well one thread dissapeared. I hate leaks they make speculation really hard.

That's good at least. The thread was full of hardcore spoilers from an episode that hasn't even aired yet, and it wasn't even tagged with [spoilers]. it was cray-cray :ack:

That aside, I wonder what's going on with Sansa. Her storyline needs some resolution this season in my opinion, but I can't think of anything that would make a whole lot of sense narratively, except Littlefinger coming in with the Vale knights. But wouldn't it be too soon for that? To me it doesn't look like Theon is going to be of much help to her either, so isn't escaping sort of out the window too?

I think Sansa's going to kill someone. Either Ramsay, Roose, Fat Walda or Myranda. I'd bet on Ramsay or Fat Walda. She also opens the gates of Winterfell to Stannis.

Stannis takes Winterfell. I don't think the Pink Letter is in. They'll find another way to kill Jon.

The Dothraki crones name Dany the Stallion who mounts the World.

Jon dies.

Jaime does not appear, Arya becomes no one and Cersei's storyline ends the same.

Tyrion takes over Meereen.

Varys kills Pycelle and Kevan.

They should have just kept the siege of Riverrun and had Jaime run into LS.

The should have done different casting with Dorne

axe - Ellaria, Obara and Nym

added - Arianne to seduce Bronn

kept - Tyrstane and Tyene (she could go to infiltrate the faith a she was supposed to double as a Septa

Archived