(Show Spoilers) Special Effects Still - Possible Reveal?

Fury Burns

Of course they're going to kill Brienne. This is Game of Thrones; they really want you to know that Westeros is a terrible place to be a woman, even if that woman is built like a tank. They can't have her kill Stannis, because that would mean she accomplishes her goal, and they can't let that happen on the show. No one ever succeeds at anything, everyone is either a psychopath or a victim, and women exist to be brutalized and destroyed. Because that's realistic. Yep, that's totally reality. If you say anything else, you obviously can't handle reality.

That applies to the books as well. Where we left Brienne she's just had half her face bitten off and was nearly hanged. In fact she's had it a lot easier in the show than the books.

Ya'll are really jumping the gun on this one. The other two prop pictures aren't from GoT, and the other head obviously isn't either. Even if it does look a bit like Brienne, doubt they'd just let something that massive leak out in a magazine photoshoot lol

Nah, I think it points at a massive beheading scene in King's Landing. The show has been eager to kill off extra characters/high-profile actors this season, so I think the Knight of Flowers and, perhaps even Queen Marge might bite the dust.

Although here's me campaigning for Sansa Stoneheart - even if that meant that the show would start to run out of Starks, and pretty badly. So, Brienne doesn't yet seem to be completely off the charts.

Well, it was Podrick's actor who said that episode 10 would destroy the internet.

If this spoiler's legit, I'm sort of glad that I saw it. I'm trying to imagine all the scenerios in which she gets her head taken off. It's sort of amusing.

If this spoiler's not legit, we'll all have a pretty good laugh.

If you look at Brienne''s brow and at Olyvar's you can see that they are different and the contours of the jaw look more like Olyvar's.

It would answer the question that LF gave the same gift of handsome young man both to Cersei and Lady Olenna Tyrell.

Hope Brienne slaughters Roose & company but leaves Ramsey tied up for Sansa. Then onto Stannis!

I'll be honest, no matter how long I look at it, I cannot for the life of me see Olyvar. That head is Brienne's. Besides, it's not like they're gonna linger and zoom in on the head if she is killed this episode.

Archived