(Show Spoilers) Special Effects Still - Possible Reveal?

Fury Burns

Google translate:

Lately, many English-speaking fans of the TV series Game of Thrones visited Di Digital. For their sake, we want to be the clear - so-that-it-works-with-Google-translate-clear - with the following sentence:

There is nothing to suggest that the dutiful Game of Thrones-heroine Brienne of Tarth will die in this season. At least nothing here at Di Digital.

Not sure when the photo was taken, but is there any chance that this head was prepared for S6, or maybe they'd produced it for a possible S5 finale reveal but decided to leave it as a cliffhanger?

From the statement:

Lately, many English-speaking fans of the TV series Game of Thrones visited Di Digital. For their sake, we want to be the clear - so-that-it-works-with-Google-translate-clear - with the following sentence:

There is nothing to suggest that the dutiful Game of Thrones-heroine Brienne of Tarth will die in this season. At least nothing here at Di Digital.

This season?

I realize I'm grasping at straws. I have little vested interest in whether Stannis is alive or dead. But something about that scene was off; not that they didn't show his actual death, but the fact that we didn't get confirmation, we didn't see Brienne again, we didn't see Podrik at all, and it would have meant that she executed an injured man. If it isn't intended to be a cliffhanger, it's a sloppily done scene.

On the first two viewings, it seemed like she grunted just as the scene cut to Ramsay. Am I the only one who heard that?

Archived