unGod’s Children: The Old Gods and The New

Daendrew

Because I am all for theorizing, I love to read different peoples stuff. But most of the stuff is atleast corroborated but actual soruces. IE textual evidence, Things GRRM has said, all this is is conjecture, plain and simple. Then when asked for sources all we get is i will explain that in next post, and its the same thing, just a huge circle of conjecture with nothing to back it up.

I was aiming more for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg7P5nVAvjA, although it cuts off before she finishes the sentence. It's intended as (heavy) sarcasm.

here is my updated language

Scales Father, or the Father Above, representing judgment. He is depicted as a bearded man who carries scales, and is prayed to for justice.

Ash Mother, or the Mother Above, representing motherhood and nurturing. She is prayed to for fertility or compassion, and is depicted as smiling with love, embodying the concept of mercy. Ash may be how tree “Children” age the equivalent of graying, trees turn to ash and dust such in sacrificing oneself in a forest fire that while harming the tree, ultimately helps the whole ecosystem.

Black Knife Warrior, representing strength in battle. He is prayed to for courage and victory. He carries a sword.

Leaf Maiden, representing innocence and chastity. She is usually prayed to, to protect a maiden’s virtue. A leaf has not yet “flowered.”

Coals Smith, representing crafts and labor. He is usually prayed to when work needs to be done, for strength. He carries a hammer.

Snowylocks Crone, representing wisdom. She carries a lantern and is prayed to for guidance.Snowy locks = white hair

Night’s King Stranger. An exception to the other aspects, the Stranger represents death and the unknown. Worshipers rarely seek favor from the Stranger, but outcasts sometimes associate themselves with this god

here is my updated language

Scales Father, or the Father Above, representing judgment. He is depicted as a bearded man who carries scales, and is prayed to for justice.

Ash Mother, or the Mother Above, representing motherhood and nurturing. She is prayed to for fertility or compassion, and is depicted as smiling with love, embodying the concept of mercy. Ash may be how tree “Children” age the equivalent of graying, trees turn to ash and dust such in sacrificing oneself in a forest fire that while harming the tree, ultimately helps the whole ecosystem.

Black Knife Warrior, representing strength in battle. He is prayed to for courage and victory. He carries a sword.

Leaf Maiden, representing innocence and chastity. She is usually prayed to, to protect a maiden’s virtue. A leaf has not yet “flowered.”

Coals Smith, representing crafts and labor. He is usually prayed to when work needs to be done, for strength. He carries a hammer.

Snowylocks Crone, representing wisdom. She carries a lantern and is prayed to for guidance.Snowy locks = white hair

Night’s King Stranger. An exception to the other aspects, the Stranger represents death and the unknown. Worshipers rarely seek favor from the Stranger, but outcasts sometimes associate themselves with this god

the names we know the children by are nickname, just because their can correlate with the 7 doesnt mean they are the 7. plus again your suggesting the Nk to be a COTF and that is as impossible as sea others.

the names we know the children by are nickname, just because their can correlate with the 7 doesnt mean they are the 7. plus again your suggesting the Nk to be a COTF and that is as impossible as sea others.

I touch upon them, but we haven't gotten there.

There is a Crab King and a Old Man in The River.. they are competing kings, but one of them is the Night's King. The other is associated with Ironborn, nothing to do with The Seven.

I haven't started with who or what the NK is yet in detail. All of this is building up to get there. First his wife, and then the context, and then we will reveal him. He is in the books, we know him and he has confirmed important things.

Idk why my response didn't show up in last post but I'll try to remember...Leaf actually has leaves for hair, Ash has ashen skin, Scales has...yep scales for skin, ect. By your logic anyone with white hair could represent The Crone. Sorry but these are weaker connections then the actual explanations for the NICKNAMES given to The Children by Bran & Meera.

quote from martin : As for the Night’s King (the form I prefer), in the books he is a legendary figure, akin to Lann the Clever and Brandon the Builder, and no more likely to have survived to the present day than they have.

Daen all you keep saying is I will reveal more in next post, and the more in next post. Give us sources and actual factual evidence to support this theory instead of conjecture.

Am I speaking to a random sentence generator, or does any of this have anything to do with how Ash has any connection to the Mother?

I hadn't considered that. New theory: Daen's posts are just created by a random sentence generator. NOW they make sense.

welcome to the banned/reported by Daen club. Good group of people here so don't worry too much about it

Welcome to the gang!

welcome to the banned/reported by Daen club. Good group of people here so don't worry too much about it

That's OK, because I can prove that Daen is actually the Night's King. Consider:
  • Daen. An anagram for Dane. Danes are people from Denmark.
  • Banned. A homonym for band. Bands play music. The Children call themselves Singers. Singer makes sewing machines. The Ironborn do not sow.
  • Reported means ported twice. Port is a kind of wine. Daen whines whenever you point out that an answer doesn't answer the question.
And therefore, typewriters are evil, which proves my theory, which I'll state in the next post.

quote from martin : As for the Night’s King (the form I prefer), in the books he is a legendary figure, akin to Lann the Clever and Brandon the Builder, and no more likely to have survived to the present day than they have.

Aha, so that means Brandon the Builder will appear in the present day! Now we just have to figure out his secret identity by linking together random things that have nothing to do with him, half of which don't even appear in the books!

That's OK, because I can prove that Daen is actually the Night's King. Consider:

Banned. A homonym for band. Bands play music. The Children call themselves Singers. Singer makes sewing machines. The Ironborn do not sow.

Reported means ported twice. Port is a kind of wine. Daen whines whenever you point out that an answer doesn't answer the question.

And therefore, typewriters are evil, which proves my theory, which I'll state in the next post.

If you add all the bolded words, it reads "People mark singers. Ironborn sow, of the." It's clearly obvious that Varys is actually the child of Daemon Blackfyre and the Night's Queen from a deep reading of that.

Banned. A homonym for band. Bands play music. The Children call themselves Singers. Singer makes sewing machines. The Ironborn do not sow.

Reported means ported twice. Port is a kind of wine. Daen whines whenever you point out that an answer doesn't answer the question.

I love this post so much.

The only other religions that have not been controlled by Team Hodor are the Lady of the Waves and the Lord of the Skies. They get small mentions but I think it will play a big role. The series is called The Song of Ice and Fire… but it really isn’t. It is the Song of Ice, Fire and The Ballad of the Air and Sea.

The lady of the waves, and the lord of the skies get ONE mention in the text that is all. The series is called A Song Of Ice and Fire. and unless GRRM suddenly decides to change that which i highly doubt, nothing in the text and or anything that is actually canon suggest otherwise.

Also instead of debate on why you "Facts" arent actually backed up, you just keep saying ill explain more in next post, but when the next post comes, its the same. conjecture.

I have over 40 long articles posted since May. Do you really think if I tell you that a post is coming and I will give greater context then, that I am BSing you? That my explanation is not coming? That I am just making stuff up?

You do ask some good questions sometime, and that is why I am here, because the questions help me think about it better. There is definitely some snark going on, in most threads.

If you do not like the fact that I point out that there is a bigger and more important context for a specific passage and my article on it is coming, you are welcome to not click on any my threads.

Now if my answers are not satisfactory for you, you could ask me a specific question about a specific topic to clear that up. I might not be able to clear it up. But I don't answer questions or people that aren't exactly respectful. I am generous with my time and answer that are civil. Not ones that are accusatory, claiming what I wrote is conjecture etc.

If you want a response from me then ask me "what did you mean by the Lord of Skies and Lady of Waves comment?" As opposed to telling me what I write is conjecture. Do you see what I mean?

Otherwise why should I take time to respond to stranger I have never met, isn't my friend and will never meet them... and if they aren't respectful to me? Spoiler alert: I won't. I owe you nothing.

Now, regarding your air and waves question. Tell me how many times have you heard the word Stormgod? Stormlands? Stormkings? Stormlords? Storms End? Countless times. We have become numb to it. That is the point.

GRRM hides things in plain sight. He then sneaks up the line that only the Ironborn believe in the Stormgod. He has demonstrated there is real magic because Melissandre couldn't get her magic in through the Walls of Storms End without help from Davos. He wants to surprise it and the surprises come from being hidden in plain sight.

"The lady of the waves, and the lord of the skies get ONE mention." that is true but that is not in the context. The Stormlands and Stromkings etc are mentioned countless times. Robert's warhammer is Thor's warhammer that in mythos summons lighting. I think Gendry will use it to kill Joramun, the beyond enormous sea dragon that I beleive is hidden inside The Wall. Thor killed the world-serpent Jörmungandr and that is why Other's can't cross it because of it's sea power. Ice people should be able to break ice. But they don't. And they didn't go into the water. Which brings it back to the Deep Ones. They are the only real counterbalance to The Others. it will literally be slaughter. Then there is the religious stuff with The Others impersonating R'hllor and manipulating flames, they are cioe and fire in that sense. Water melts ice and extinguishes fire.

He needs to shock up with twists. Twists with only subtle foreshadowing. Like the Red Wedding etc. .

unGod’s Children...

....We have only descriptions of two Children:

Leaf: She has a woman’s voice, high and sweet, with a strange music in it like none Bran has ever heard, and a deep sadness.

Snowylocks: When beckoned by Leaf she brought forth a weirwood bowl carved with a dozen faces, like the ones the heart trees wear. Inside the bowl is a white weirwood seed paste, thick and heavy, with dark red veins running through it. Snowylocks handed the bowl to Leaf to give to Bran to eat......

Leaf has a high voice. That is descriptive but not much of a description. But the Snowylocks description? I've seen descriptions before and this isn't one.

Leaf has a high voice. That is descriptive but not much of a description. But the Snowylocks description? I've seen descriptions before and this isn't one.

I got it from the wiki

I got it from the wiki

The wiki is notoriously unreliable and you shouldn't do that.

Keep up the good work. WIll you PM me who you think the Night's King is? I promise I won't tell. I'm really curious because I'm addicted to your theories.

Archived