Who caused the most trouble for everyone else?

Future, Euron. If he seduces and marries Dany, (which could be VERY possible if you belive Daario=Euron) the ironborn would be absolutely unstoppable. I'm personally a little nervous.

Well, there's your mistake. That theory is cuckoo pants. 

And that argument wouldn't hold, because that's not a "cause." LF could have done many things with his life after his time in RR, but he decided to screw the country over because of his own hurt ego.

Read the OP, you dont need to do it on porpous to cause the most damage. I am a huge Cat fan by the way I am not a hater.

Read the OP, you dont need to do it on porpous to cause the most damage. I am a huge Cat fan by the way I am not a hater.

That's still not a cause though, because her mercy did not force Petyr's hand in becoming the world's biggest cuntstain. If we define cause that loosely, then Petyr's parents would have the most blame. 

You could argue that the thread is stupid. But Cat and Brandom were the ones that turned LF into what he is

Who said it wasn't stupid?

LF did all that to himself because he's a weakling. A stronger person wouldn't have thrown a twenty year hissy fit about something he never should have been dabbling in in the first place. 

Who said it wasn't stupid?

LF did all that to himself because he's a weakling. A stronger person wouldn't have thrown a twenty year hissy fit about something he never should have been dabbling in in the first place. 

LF frustration made him what he is. And this frustration started with the society he lives, Cat and Brandom.

LF frustration made him what he is. And this frustration started with the society he lives, Cat and Brandom.

Who did not create society, nor did they make him choose the duel or choose to steer the country in war. I hold LF and LF only responsible for his own decisions. Like an adult.

He is responsible for everything. Never said that Cat was. I just said that Cat had a huge influence on the man that we know as LF.

No, not Cat, I say Hoster Tully when he kicked LF out of River Run.

so, Brandon should had gone and said "ah, Petyr... it's so bad you were born poor. Take my bride, be happy and fuck all the alliances our parents have made for our lands because love overtakes society!".

If Brandon had killed LF, we wouldn't be having all the problems we have today. No one was going to mourn LF except Cat. No wars were going to be fought in name of LF. Cat asked Brandon not to hurt him and Brandon agreed. If anything, they were kind towards him.

I love how people often blames Sansa for everything due to her naivety, but LF's own naivety caused all this mess. Why do you think he told Sansa that songs are just songs? Because he ALSO BELIEVED on them. He thought his love and will would help him to defeat Brandon and that Cat would run into his arms. It did not.

And after his songs didn't come to happen, he decided to destroy all of the "monsters". And I say "monsters" because that's how he sees everything: like a game. Ah, the "game of thrones", that construction he has made in his head about how he's playing a game, a fairy tale in which he's the protagonist.

Honestly, Sansa has learned more in life than LF in all of his.

so, Brandon should had gone and said "ah, Petyr... it's so bad you were born poor. Take my bride, be happy and fuck all the alliances our parents have made for our lands because love overtakes society!".

If Brandon had killed LF, we wouldn't be having all the problems we have today. No one was going to mourn LF except Cat. No wars were going to be fought in name of LF. Cat asked Brandon not to hurt him and Brandon agreed. If anything, they were kind towards him.

I love how people often blames Sansa for everything due to her naivety, but LF's own naivety caused all this mess. Why do you think he told Sansa that songs are just songs? Because he ALSO BELIEVED on them. He thought his love and will would help him to defeat Brandon and that Cat would run into his arms. It did not.

And after his songs didn't come to happen, he decided to destroy all of the "monsters". And I say "monsters" because that's how he sees everything: like a game. Ah, the "game of thrones", that construction he has made in his head about how he's playing a game, a fairy tale in which he's the protagonist.

Honestly, Sansa has learned more in life than LF in all of his.

We dont have a LF PoV. He maybe something completly different than we may think.

Rhaegar. I hate to say it because he's one of my favourite characters

Maybe for RR along with Lyanna, but when it ended, there is 10 -15 years of relative peace, until LF and Lysa did their dance.

Archived