Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

They told us why. There was a story with Ramsay that they loved, and they wanted him to rape someone the audience was invested in.

I know, it still sickens me, angers me. Also, Sansa never really had a choice. Those fools, Cogman, D&D, once Lf sent the initial offer of Sansa to Roose, he had to deliver Sansa because Roose could have forwarded LF's offer letter with his seal and Cersei would have had his head. Sansa at Moat Cailin knew she had to go and LF was lying about saying he would take her back to the Vale as he could not, but it was too late. Those bastards are still sticking to the "blame the victim", saying she had a choice. No she did not, she was a rape victim, repeatedly and they wrote it that way. They are cowards for trying to say she had a choice.

And to add insult to injury, they gave LF a pass. What does that achieve? Blames the victim. And perhaps sets up that she, too, gives LF a pass. So what did she get out of this adventure as an interchangeable female character? She's been raped. And she's a Bolton.

LF didn't get a pass in the books when he pimped out Jeyne, who had no choice. Readers despise him for what he did to Jeyne.

But on the show, LF gets a pass when he pimped out Sansa playing Jeyne. He didn't know! And it was HER choice! And she will have to "deal with it"!

Evil Ramsay? No problemo. Evil Evil Ramsay? That changes everything. Poor LF. Maybe he and Theon can commiserate over Sansa's bad choices.

And to add insult to injury, they gave LF a pass. What does that achieve? Blames the victim. And perhaps sets up that she, too, gives LF a pass. So what did she get out of this adventure as an interchangeable female character? She's been raped. And she's a Bolton.

LF didn't get a pass in the books when he pimped out Jeyne, who had no choice. Readers despise him for what he did to Jeyne.

But on the show, LF gets a pass when he pimped out Sansa playing Jeyne. He didn't know! And it was HER choice! And she will have to "deal with it"!

Evil Ramsay? No problemo. Evil Evil Ramsay? That changes everything. Poor LF. Maybe he and Theon can commiserate over Sansa's bad choices.

I know, it is either all bullshit and they know it or they are so stupid they do not realize what the actually filmed. Like the Jaime/ Cersei rape. They filmed the Sansa storyline and it is clear, once she left Royce's stonghold, she was a kidnap victim of LF, then a sex slave trade victim, then a rape victim and married to a Bolton who bent her over the same bed she was probably conceived and born in and raped of her carefully protected virginity. The audacity of their behind the episode crape is even more infuriating as they make a bigger mess of the show logic by piling on pure bullshit or like I said, they may be so incompetent that they do not realize what they film, edit and show us?

Littlefinger knew all about it. He knew Roose killed Robb. You actually supposed that someone that well-informed didn't know what a sadist Ramsay is...

He knew Roose had a bastard that was legitimized by the crown, named Ramsay. The LF we know, show and books has spies, would have dug info on this guy, especially if he thought he would be bedding his precious Sansa.

Yeah. It was almost like a setup. Which is nothing like the books, where LF and Alayne are virtually fawkin lovers...

They are not lovers in the books, he gives her creepy kisses on the cheeks and forehead. He clearly wants her but she is almost in a dual personality, probably due to her shocking life in the books. I different form of the theon / Reek treatment. She might be playing LF in the books as there is certainly hints of her having some Stark identity but she has no where else to go and unlike the show, knows nothing of Bran, Rickon and Arya. She thinks she is all alone except for Jon, who she knows is still alive.

[crackpot] Ah, but Jaime wasn't home for the purple wedding, and he didn't rape his sister beside their son's bier, and Jaime didn't go to Dorne. Jaime told Tyrion the truth about his wife, and Jaime learned that Cersei was a sexually manipulative bitch who'd been scheming for her own ends since they were children.  

So I still think Jaime, the real one, is out there somewhere and that this Larry is an imposter.

Or I'D GO MAD. [/crackpot]

Hell it makes as much sense as some of the theories ...  :dunno:

Ha! Yeah, the part that KILLS me is that NCW would be so amazing as Jaime Lannister and he looks so bored half the time playing Bronn's sidekick and Cersei's disappointing boyfriend Larry! Maybe Jaime actually never made it out of the bearpit, or they got swept into an alternate universe on their way from Harrenhal to KL :P

Archived