The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

I only read the first 3 pages and haven't kept up with any news for next season, but if they are going to reintroduce Rickon could it be Osha?

If I remember correctly GRRM said he was going to change Osha's role in the books because of the great reaction the actor got in the show, so I hope that's unlikely as I'm a fan 😉.
I doubt we will lose anyone as major as Sansa or Marg in the first episode. I would guess Ellaria or Gilly...

• 1 month later...

If I remember correctly GRRM said he was going to change Osha's role in the books because of the great reaction the actor got in the show, so I hope that's unlikely as I'm a fan

After reading this: Movie News Guide (MNG) caught up with Natalia Tena.

Tena also had some fond words for her character, saying that

Osha was a strong fighter, good on her feet, and has a very strong centre—she’s firm but with a heart of gold. I’m quite looking forward to her inevitable return—she brought a wild-eyed steeliness to the show that was pretty captivating.
I think Osha is buying the farm : ( she’s talking in past tense here.
Could be one of the burn victims or just dead.

Hidden Content

Isn't that just talking in the past tense because she is talking about previous appearances? I don't think that is subtly confirming Osha getting dead. But even so, Osha dying in the show and the book is likely, and in the book Osha is a much more minor character, basically because they part ways at Winterfell rather than half way to the Wall, so her death would be way less impactful in the books if the show hadn't brought her to greater prominence. 

What would kinda surprise me is even seeing Osha and Rickon in the premier. The premier needs to catch up with all the people who are hanging on a cliff and many of them are far more significant characters than Osha and Rickon. I would think the most likely major female death is ...[Spoiler but I don't know how to do spoilers in this new version of the forum, is it still the same method?]

Isn't that just talking in the past tense because she is talking about previous appearances? I don't think that is subtly confirming Osha getting dead. But even so, Osha dying in the show and the book is likely, and in the book Osha is a much more minor character, basically because they part ways at Winterfell rather than half way to the Wall, so her death would be way less impactful in the books if the show hadn't brought her to greater prominence. 

What would kinda surprise me is even seeing Osha and Rickon in the premier. The premier needs to catch up with all the people who are hanging on a cliff and many of them are far more significant characters than Osha and Rickon. I would think the most likely major female death is ...[Spoiler but I don't know how to do spoilers in this new version of the forum, is it still the same method?]

I actually put this in a thread that got nuked with the upgrade on Sansa and jon thread, so it's more for later in the season.

2 ways to do spoilers: involved way is bracket (next to P)no spaces type spoiler close bracket(next to backward slash)type your text,followed by bracket next to P,followed by /spoiler then close bracket next to the \ slash, remember no spaces within the brackets, use lower case when spelling spoiler.

THE EASY WAY: see the eye above next to the emoticon, click it and type your text in the black box.

Hidden Content

I also think she is talking in past tense because she hasn't been on the show for so long. However I do think she will be killed at some point :( just probably not the premier episode as her death wouldn't leave much of an impact with viewers scene as she's been gone so long.

I also think she is talking in past tense because she hasn't been on the show for so long. However I do think she will be killed at some point :( just probably not the premier episode as her death wouldn't leave much of an impact with viewers scene as she's been gone so long.

Yeah, I think she's one of

Ramsey's victims
as I said above it's actually for later in the season.

I  would not be surprised if she dies protecting Rickon but I am fearing for little Lord Rickon big time. Ramsay will not leave this world quitely and yeah, I could see him totally fleeing the field to save his neck rather than fight to the death but causing as much pain on us as possible.

I  would not be surprised if she dies protecting Rickon but I am fearing for little Lord Rickon big time. Ramsay will not leave this world quitely and yeah, I could see him totally fleeing the field to save his neck rather than fight to the death but causing as much pain on us as possible.

Then since they did not put (say or state) the savage giant prophecy maybe they will have Sansa kill Ramsey.

How does she even get in contact with said character for her to be killed by them?

From what is known:

Rickon and Osha return this year, they are either with House Umber or even House Mormont, we get the battle of the Bastards, a Stark is to die per sources, some say Sansa others say Rickon, also at a minimum Ramsey will burn two people for the FU effects to Jon or Sansa, and they are known people to us.

Rickon could be there and so would Osha as she promised Bran to protect his little brother, the heir to Winterfell.

Missnadie has to betray daenerys. She'll die late season 6. My guess it's ellaria. After rewatching season 5 dorne- it has to be her. Sort of expected. Olenna was seen filming with the episode 5/6 director so we know her and marg safe. cersie isnt biting it yet so here it is

One of the deleted scenes from season 4 is Dany looking from the top of the Great Pyramid with Missandei standing behind her...just after she banished my beloved Ser Jorah. Dany said to her: "Never betray me".  Since it's hard to be subtle with the show. They put in the deleted scenes for a reason.

I'm thinking about Mel being the on to bite the dust in the premiere. Ellaria is a good choice. It depends on if it's a true or not.

I don't what to think of it. I put it on casting, speculations and news. We don't even know if it's pre-battle or after their battle.

why is she IN WF, Will she die, will she kill Ramsey, or a Real Giant, ?s,?s,?s

Everything leads me to believe that Sansa will meet with Jon before and gather ressistance.Don't forget that Sansa's arc is amazing according to Liam. I can see her taking out Ramsay and maybe LF. I would say it's after battle scene and Snowbowl is not going to end up as some people suggest.

The giant bit is confusing. If Jon is being victorious, why would Wun Wun as the single giant there would try to break there and people fighting him off. Could be Boltons, Vale or what? Try to rescue Jon and Sansa or WW are coming...the Wall falling down? We don't know the full context of this scene and it's hard to predict. At least Jon and Sansa meeting is confirmed, Ramsay is invincible and in my mind Roose is dead. Right now is the question if this is their as Jonand Sansa first meeting or not.

I have said it before, I fear that Sansa either is wounded from the fall and doubles back to hide in Winterfell crypts for Littlefinger and have Theon send for help or Briene take Theon to his sister and send for help etc. maybe she never goes to Jon or sends word to Jon but Ramsay thinks she went there and send the pink letter which leads Jon to come to him. In that case, Sansa putting her faith and hope in Littlefinger, uggh. Or, Sansa is recaptured but Theon gets away. Ramsay summons the Northern Lords to come to Witnerfell to pay homage and whitness Sansa is there and is his wife, maybe pregnant too? ugghh. Battle will happen no matter what. White Walkers, if they are there, then the wall must fall early in the Season, say in the first 5 episodes etc... Gonna be interesting.

Archived